BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
So BreadManGames Zakko, is it possible to expect the new update around the time the new Zelda is released? Just asking because I don't know how much the post-production takes normally.
It'll be after Zelda I'm guessing, closer to late-mid than early-mid. I'll have a firm date once I finish this last event so keep an eye out for that announcement soon

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
It's always funny to see everyone go bonkers over the new art, slowly but surely the miles stones tick of one by one. Still waiting for this shuttle crawler to make it to V1.0.

EFon

Apr 24, 2018
Is there a guide somewhere? All I can find is some YouTube videos that don't explain what to do and the questlog references people I've never heard of. Just wandering around town waiting to kill a week until Sunday, and a laundry basket never appears to switch the clothes. Literally nothing is happening in the game and I can't find anything to do.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a guide somewhere? All I can find is some YouTube videos that don't explain what to do and the questlog references people I've never heard of. Just wandering around town waiting to kill a week until Sunday, and a laundry basket never appears to switch the clothes. Literally nothing is happening in the game and I can't find anything to do.
#4,715

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Sorry you're having issues, if you can say what quest or specific task you're stuck on I'm sure others have had the same issue and there's a solution. For example, the laundry basket only appears after you've progressed to a certain point with Leslie, after you've completed the first day of school and watched a romantic movie with her

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes