pr83

May 5, 2017
To every terminally online pest like me asking for "when ze update" every 3 to 4 hours in this thread, I wish a very touch grass or at least resort for a different h-game or a different hobby for the time being. It's very tiring seeing popular game threads like these get bogged down by meaningless brain-dead questions by newbies. Contribute to the development convo and the feedback loop or don't post at all.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
It's so weird to me how people come in here and just pretend that there's no communication or transparency. Like the dev team is hiding something. It's right there. We're almost done waiting. Chill out for a second and stop making up fake deadlines that nobody promised you.
In fact, they usually respond to questions here and are very active.

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
It's so weird to me how people come in here and just pretend that there's no communication or transparency. Like the dev team is hiding something. It's right there. We're almost done waiting. Chill out for a second and stop making up fake deadlines that nobody promised you.
even with the greatest game with the most transperancy. there were still be complaints.

Reactions: FakoSIL

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
i was personally happy with the ending, always wanted the mom to do something with her huge tits, now i'm just gonna wait for officer juggs to get her scenes

Reactions: BreadManGames

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
The whole spoiled brat entitlement from some of these people who are literally making fake deadlines (the dev team have never made any sort of promises over the release date) proves that they're just here to stir up shit . The main purpose of this game thread is to provide feedback or questions to the game itself, but they just keep posting the same annoying material over and over again.​
It's for the best for the dev team and good-willed folks to ignore and not give any attention to them when we know they don't have anything productive to say.(y)

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2018
Yo, please do not use my art in AI images
If people keep doing this shit my recommendation would be for you to include this as extras in the game, they can't copyright it so you can exploit these fucks and at the same time please the tech bros.

edit: to be clear I'm against this AI bullshit but you can actually take adventage of the pictures these prompsters ask the machine to produce as they can't be copyrighted by them.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes