CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
For the love of every breast that is big and bouncy, keep AI far away from this game. Computer generated toons aren't reliable and can't compare or replicate the hard work and dedication in hand drawings. My friend had solely relied on AI animations in his indie project, but the looping and style looked horrendous and it was a spectacular failure. All in all it's a very risky alternative:eek:

MotherLover6969

Apr 17, 2023
No way, I never would've guessed that the mom would be MotherLover6969's favorite character - that's crazy...

Haha anyways, the waiting might suck for some people, but as I've said before I have a roadmap for Leslie and I'm sticking to it
Hey that's understandable. Do you have a link to the road map? And will there be more mom content in the next update? Also, can we please have the opportunity to marry/impregnate her? That would be a *chef's kiss* ending.

Reactions: TheSeventhLevel

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey that's understandable. Do you have a link to the road map? And will there be more mom content in the next update? Also, can we please have the opportunity to marry/impregnate her? That would be a *chef's kiss* ending.
answering in order

there's no public roadmap, it's just my own personal plan for her but it's public knowledge we'll get there with her around v.10

There will be Leslie content in every update, she's my favorite character and I always include a few scenes for her

yes

MotherLover6969

Apr 17, 2023
answering in order

there's no public roadmap, it's just my own personal plan for her but it's public knowledge we'll get there with her around v.10

There will be Leslie content in every update, she's my favorite character and I always include a few scenes for her

yes
Ok, This has my full attention again then. Preciate your honesty with this and keep up the great work!

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
In an effort to boost productivity, Breadman has decided to stop feeding Zakko and start whipping me. I've filed a complaint but I don't believe he's read my strongly worded letter yet.
sorry mate ive eaten it, he told me to in exchange for a half eaten snickers bar he found in a alleyway

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes