Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Last week's teaser -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alternatively, the way both look in confusion and slight disbelieve also has certain other vibes:

Got_a_point.png

Say Bread, the title art for the next version, is there a reason MC's hand on his moms ass lost a finger?
I'd asume it looked kinda too much, as in he wants a quick grab but squeezing (what the unfinished version looked like) it
would be to dangerous?

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
in this art or in general?
In general I guess? You would have to compare a side by side of Leslie's new bust to Ashley's to see if there was any merit to what I'm saying. Hopefully it's a very minor upgrade, just want her to be a bit more high resolution.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Alternatively, the way both look in confusion and slight disbelieve also has certain other vibes:

View attachment 2593350

Say Bread, the title art for the next version, is there a reason MC's hand on his moms ass lost a finger?
I'd asume it looked kinda too much, as in he wants a quick grab but squeezing (what the unfinished version looked like) it
would be to dangerous?
He's still palming it but from our angle it's less visible. If you look at the original wip his arm is way too long, so in the final I moved them closer together and moved his hand to more behind her to make his arm more in proportion. I do like the original's squeeze but in this instance I'd rather have a more accurate drawing

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
In general I guess? You would have to compare a side by side of Leslie's new bust to Ashley's to see if there was any merit to what I'm saying. Hopefully it's a very minor upgrade, just want her to be a bit more high resolution.
oooo you mean her bust art? That's true she is one of the last one's to still have her original bust. It's well drawn but yeah you're right the resolution is pretty low comparatively. Lemme get through this update and I'll make it a stream to give her a cleaned up one

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Mine says about 5 hours. Although there was extra time at the beginning since I sequence broke the school start and had to go back.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how long is the gameplay as currently in 0.5 version ?
I did a speedrun video #3,788 for strictly the new content for v0.4.1 in December. Just for that new content, my speedrun was over 45 minutes. That doesn't count what the new content for for v0.5 or the content prior to v0.4.1. Again, that was a speedrun - not reading anything, just click-click-click. v0.5 new content is much larger than any of the previous releases. You can extrapolate from there.

Reactions: EFon
Sep 7, 2021
Mine says about 5 hours. Although there was extra time at the beginning since I sequence broke the school start and had to go back.
I did a speedrun video #3,788 for strictly the new content for v0.4.1 in December. Just for that new content, my speedrun was over 45 minutes. That doesn't count what the new content for for v0.5 or the content prior to v0.4.1. Again, that was a speedrun - not reading anything, just click-click-click. v0.5 new content is much larger than any of the previous releases. You can extrapolate from there.
thx guys in that case ill wait for more updates

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/05/07

A little early this week! Animation is officially wrapped and I've started on art, hope to have it finished by next log - should be able to but no promises as there's a bit needed. We'll see. Anyways, have a great week, I'll be on stream at 10AM PST on Monday doing a draw-along/lesson featuring Ashley!

- Breadman
5_5_Progress_Log_19_post.png

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/05/07

A little early this week! Animation is officially wrapped and I've started on art, hope to have it finished by next log - should be able to but no promises as there's a bit needed. We'll see. Anyways, have a great week, I'll be on stream at 10AM PST on Monday doing a draw-along/lesson featuring Ashley!

- Breadman
View attachment 2601681
so it's coming out htis month yeah?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes