MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
It's true that we aren't sure of what's ahead, but the dev team have delivered to the expectation and have yet to let us down. Not to mention the idea of separating family content and commissioned poll characters for each update of their own is already a huge upgrade rather than pouring everything into a single release. The dev team also stated they would find a better schedule model for frequent updates once they find their groove.
Well, I agree and support the dev team wholeheartedly, so no probs on my end

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
(From Substar)

Progress Log-
Getting through Leslie's animations, should hopefully be through the last few this coming week and be able to jump into scene art proper. Not much else to say on it haha, at this point it's just grinding to the finish line!
I'll be streaming twice(!) this week to complete the title art for .5.5, check it out Monday at 5PM and Tuesday at 10AM (PST, I dunno what time that is where you live)!

(Pirate Edit)
I appreciate y'all that are trying to communicate the things I and the team have said to those that are obviously not in the loop.
To folks who are not in the loop, I/we keep everyone updated as often as possible on what's been done this week, what I'm working on next, who's doing what on the team, etc. - I am as transparent as I can be with my audience.

Healthy anticipation is fine, hell it's appreciated! - I am super grateful people like my game and are excited to play the next version of it. I'd ask those of you that have shown self-control and cooler heads to not engage overmuch with people coming around to stir stuff up, especially when they are clearly unfamiliar with me and the work and just throwing bait out there haha

Anyways, love y'all, stay cool. Zakko or myself will post the finished title art here on Tuesday and I'll be back Wed with the next teaser!

5_5_Progress Log 18_post.png

Musashi777

Mar 20, 2018
No, I have two other people on the team with me working on code and sharing writing and I am not looking to split up the art workload as I enjoy my work and want to keep a cohesive look
That's ok well if you ever need help I am here, I could still do lines sense that would not change the art style, I could show you examples and ill do a test for you.

Musashi777

Mar 20, 2018
It takes a long time to make a game and deal with bugs all the time I am a game dev myself working on a friends game so I know how long it takes. It is better not to give dates and just show progress through art, showing the new game features, etc, with people seeing progress happen they will be less likely to get mad. There is some good examples of games that don't show any work and have been going on for almost a decade and those games are basically abandoned/scams to take your money like a town uncovered and summertime saga.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

poisonkidd

Apr 29, 2023
(From Substar)

Progress Log-
Getting through Leslie's animations, should hopefully be through the last few this coming week and be able to jump into scene art proper. Not much else to say on it haha, at this point it's just grinding to the finish line!
I'll be streaming twice(!) this week to complete the title art for .5.5, check it out Monday at 5PM and Tuesday at 10AM (PST, I dunno what time that is where you live)!

(Pirate Edit)
I appreciate y'all that are trying to communicate the things I and the team have said to those that are obviously not in the loop.
To folks who are not in the loop, I/we keep everyone updated as often as possible on what's been done this week, what I'm working on next, who's doing what on the team, etc. - I am as transparent as I can be with my audience.

Healthy anticipation is fine, hell it's appreciated! - I am super grateful people like my game and are excited to play the next version of it. I'd ask those of you that have shown self-control and cooler heads to not engage overmuch with people coming around to stir stuff up, especially when they are clearly unfamiliar with me and the work and just throwing bait out there haha

Anyways, love y'all, stay cool. Zakko or myself will post the finished title art here on Tuesday and I'll be back Wed with the next teaser!

View attachment 2584767
do you plan to add more languages to the game? for your followers who don't speak english :(

bobfast

Aug 1, 2021
Even though I've played hundreds of these RPGM games I can't actually remember the last time I enjoyed one of them until now.
The art is amazing, I really like it and the girls are drawn beautifully.
It's a classic premise that I never tire of, and the dialog is well written and actually kept me interested for the whole game.

Well done, I will be keeping an eye on this project.

Seasons greetings / Bob Fast

Sent from my iPhone

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
thats leslie right? pretty sure thats her or im just stupid
Folks on the discord have a pretty good guess as to who it is, I can't say though - it's a tease, not a spoiler y'know?

That's ok well if you ever need help I am here, I could still do lines sense that would not change the art style, I could show you examples and ill do a test for you.
Thanks for understanding, if you wanna share your work you can message me privately here or on discord, or you could share it in the 'other-artists' chat on the discord as well

do you plan to add more languages to the game? for your followers who don't speak english :(
Eventually yes, we will hire professional translators for it. There's an unofficial spanish version out there somewhere that I know of, but because of the way rpgm packages dialogue with map data it's not as easy for us to make another language set as it is in Renpy or other programs.

Even though I've played hundreds of these RPGM games I can't actually remember the last time I enjoyed one of them until now.
The art is amazing, I really like it and the girls are drawn beautifully.
It's a classic premise that I never tire of, and the dialog is well written and actually kept me interested for the whole game.

Well done, I will be keeping an eye on this project.

Seasons greetings / Bob Fast

Sent from my iPhone
thanks Bob, I appreciate the kind words!

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
(From Substar)

Progress Log-

(Pirate Edit)

View attachment 2584767
I have a question, because before you made updates more often and in this last one it lasts half a year and there is still no new one, did something happen that prevented the rate of updates from before?
greetings bro ;) (y)

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I have a question, because before you made updates more often and in this last one it lasts half a year and there is still no new one, did something happen that prevented the rate of updates from before?
greetings bro ;) (y)
Heya, I think it's something that just happens with a lot of projects unfortunately and I'm working on ways to speed it up by bringing more people on, but that in itself creates delays as work gets delegated and everyone gets up to speed on their own stuff. I've also talked elsewhere about my workload in January and how it was basically split on working on new content, completing assets and other things required by Zakko, and also real-life stuff like taxes (which I've never done being self-employed before and was an absolute shitshow btw haha).

Right now I'm still doing all the work for the current build, and the builds keep getting bigger. v.05 was bigger than v.04, and while this update has less events than v.05 it's ending up with around the same amount of animations and images (which are the main workload).

TLDR - more work keeps being added, and until I have my 3-man team all caught up any current content falls on me, and will take time to complete.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Heya, I think it's something that just happens with a lot of projects unfortunately and I'm working on ways to speed it up by bringing more people on, but that in itself creates delays as work gets delegated and everyone gets up to speed on their own stuff. I've also talked elsewhere about my workload in January and how it was basically split on working on new content, completing assets and other things required by Zakko, and also real-life stuff like taxes (which I've never done being self-employed before and was an absolute shitshow btw haha).

Right now I'm still doing all the work for the current build, and the builds keep getting bigger. v.05 was bigger than v.04, and while this update has less events than v.05 it's ending up with around the same amount of animations and images (which are the main workload).

TLDR - more work keeps being added, and until I have my 3-man team all caught up any current content falls on me, and will take time to complete.
Just don't implode...:giggle:. We'd like to keep you and the team around for a wee bit.

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.
greetings ;) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes