FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I'm weak in English, but I like the game visually, is there a save with a full gallery? Or try to go by yourself? I translate most of it from the on-screen translator, and it just takes a long time... that's why the impression of the game is spoiled...

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
When the developer first introduced the game, he presented it to the market with magical words. But even after a long time, there is still a game that we can't do much about. I'm not counting the side characters because they're unimportant to most people in terms of excitement. It's a huge illusionary achievement of the developer that Mom is both so corrupt and still can't get beyond titsjob. congratulations. The developer is a rogue who knows very well how to exploit the resource. I almost bought this update for money, but last time I checked here and saw it was leaked. If I had bought it with money, I would have regretted it. In short: despite very long intervals between updates (I'm talking months), the developer does not produce any tangible content. Developer if you are reading this comment. Stop developing this game and do everyone a favor, man.
Better idea .. why don't you do everyone a favor and stop posting. Just because YOU didn't like it and can't wait for hand drawn frames, doesn't mean he should quit. You should just say ... TO YOURSELF .. that you should quietly walk away from the game and shut your mouth. Don't type anything. Don't comment. Just stop playing and leave. He's not rendering frames, which take a long time. He's hand drawing frames, which take a VERY long time. He's advancing the story how he wants it to be. If you think you can do better, post a game you created or shut the fuck up. I get so sick of assholes like you posting on here.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
2.44 GB for a game that's still in development? Oof. This is urgently needing some strong compression.

• Angry
Reactions: Nikademis
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes