RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
You need to restart the system after updating the video driver. If you restarted and the problem continues... then fucked :censored:
Seems that you were totally right. I just had the wrong driver and couldn't find the right one, but finally managed to get it to work. Thanks!

Grayson Foxx

Jun 1, 2018
Were you facing Ashley or the other two when you interacted? I had that happen also (first time), second time I made sure I was facing Ashley before interacting and it progressed.
So far I've spoke with the guys before checking the comics, spoke to the guys after grabbing them, tried to speak to Ashley from the side first and from behind and also clicked on her with the mouse instead of using enter, nothing seems to be changing for me.

Reactions: KermitwithaC

chaparrin_11

Sep 5, 2019
Update your video driver. Windows 10, in its last update, changed to a generic drive.
thanks friend, but nothing has worked for me, It makes me very angry, because it seems to be a good game that i won't be able to play.
however i have to say, thank you very much.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So far I've spoke with the guys before checking the comics, spoke to the guys after grabbing them, tried to speak to Ashley from the side first and from behind and also clicked on her with the mouse instead of using enter, nothing seems to be changing for me.
Look a Sparkles, buy comic, look at circles, talk to guy who enters (I chose Bad) ,talk to sis, job done
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
Is there a second event with Ashley after the first time staying in her room? It says we'll call on the weekend like in the first event but it hasn't triggered for me.

Valcry

May 16, 2017
I only have one question before playing the game as of now. Are there a lot of the bigtittygothgf scenes yet? Asking for a friend.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes