Aug 25, 2017
The entire team said several times that they expect (and accept) that this is going to happen. It's nice that people who legit cannot afford to support the game can still play it, but "revenge" is a weird track to take. Like, you're not stealing from Disney

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
is their another ashley scene after you watch the tv show with her? Walkthrough says that you will call her during the weekend. But it doesnt trigger on weekend?

robottheman

Oct 8, 2017
Maybe later in game? If it was just sprites and bust art that'd still be a considerable workload to have it for even just the family. I don't think I could have it effect scene art or animations, as that would just explode the work exponentially. It's a fun idea but hard to do well in my type of game with the amount of scene art I do

also thank you, glad ya like the game

appreciate the detailed reply! it would be amazing if it would be in scene art and animations but for sure would be hella work and thats completely valid as yall have done an amazing job. Maybe one day! godspeed

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
Tried to complete any main story quest and can't. I can't even complete it with Going to Bed, but I can complete the others, like Ashley's, etc. Does anyone know what's up?

crookshanks2000

Apr 1, 2021
So here's how to open demon deals v05.5 on MAC:

1. Don't extract the ZIP using the default mac Archive tool! It will mess the file structure up. Often Mac unzips downloads by default and moves the ZIP file to the trash. Instead, delete the default unzipped file and put back the game ZIP file in your downloads folder. Then unzip using a third party unzipper. I used TheUnarchiver.

2. Once unzipped, right click on the "njws" application and press [Show Package Contents]. After that click on the Contents folder. Open Terminal in the background before doing these two steps.

i) Go Frameworks>nwjs Framework.framework. After this you should see 5 terminal commands. Right click-open each command in terminal to verify them.

ii) Go into the MacOS folder. Inside is the njws terminal command. Right click-open it in terminal and verify it. This will take a few seconds/minutes but it should work.

3. After following those steps, move the game into your Applications folder. Then right click-open the game.

This is what i did to get the game running. It's very important to unzip using a third party unzipper tool, and to verify all the files BEFORE moving the game to the Applications folder. So fucking annoying...

Reactions: Jowiey

jhentai

Jun 20, 2019
I am glad this update had the mom in it BUT ... still no penetration or even a thigh rub. She just rubs on him while he sits.
I get it that we need to tease a bit but it has been a whole year!
dev said like 3 years for mom content LOL

Doctore7

May 25, 2017
No option to make Cassie dinner, how should I progress?
You have to Train with aunt and unlock 2 scenes then go home and train with leslie, she wears the tight sport clothes (get a new boobjob), then you can begin the scene by interacting with the oven

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes