MR HORNY

Sep 14, 2019
If I remember correctly, it's better to wait for the public release as the Patreon beta is a beta and they fix a bunch of bugs in the first week.
Thanks, Mr Horny, for being an a-hat who doesn't know the word "revenge" (wtf is "revage"??) but we don't need you. Full props to breadman!
There's no need for me? You were begging me to release the update asking for Hero, I was helping because you cant support breadman with 10$ ( full props to breadman) lmao see you next update haha.

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
i liked a lot the advances on cassie. hopefully she gives her ass soon since those cheeks needs a good pounding already. outside of that wanted more development with the mama, since theres only tit fucking and jerking still. hopefully in the next update that changes too.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Nice update with writing and animations, shame we didn't have more advancement for the main characters, but save the best for last as they say. Makes sense with whole ideal of creeping corruption, so I ain't complaining.

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
As an Ashley fan i am so pissed rn
We waited 8 months for update just to get a fucking kiss, mom still got the same shit (she already had titjob scene)

BUT

The real question for breadman is, last year on stream you drew a lot of beach scenes with family,and we were supposed to get them in november last year,then you dealyed it for 0.5.5 which was (just a quick 1-2month update) THEN 8 months later, there is no beach scenes with family, HOW

I swear this was the only dev i ever supported and even he started to milk his fans, almost a year waiting for an big update just to get 1 kissing scene with Ash and mom 2 same scenes we already had

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
We waited 8 months for update just to get a fucking kiss, mom still got the same shit (she already had titjob scene)

BUT

The real question for breadman is, last year on stream you drew a lot of beach scenes with family,and we were supposed to get them in november last year,then you dealyed it for 0.5.5 which was (just a quick 1-2month update) THEN 8 months later, there is no beach scenes with family, HOW

I swear this was the only dev i ever supported and even he started to milk his fans, almost a year waiting for an big update just to get 1 kissing scene with Ash and mom 2 same scenes we already had
2fb0e0593a6a0a07de957de7bf14fe3b.jpg

wolfstan

Apr 21, 2018
well this sucks... this update hadded some nice cg but the dude encrypted the image file to PNG_... so now you have no other choice to view the scenes in game... searched online and there are ways to decryp but it looks like a pain in the butt and i dont know if i have the patience... oh well...

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
What "beta" means? It's not actual 0.5.5 update?
The actual/real release of 0.5.5 will be the public release. The subscribers get an "early access" (beta) version a few days before the public version. Breadman's public releases always includes the bug fixes discovered by the subscribers/beta testers. If you want a bug-free (or less bugs) version just wait a few days for the public (non-beta) release.

Reactions: otoboke

Enemyunknown

Aug 11, 2019
The comments sure hyped me up about the game , can any one share Android port please? The one provided by the dev (v5.0) doesn't even launch .⁠·⁠´⁠¯⁠`⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠´⁠¯⁠`⁠·⁠.

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017

BUT

Breadman doesn't draw content on streams. The Beach stuff was expanding on doodle streams. Nothing like that was ever promised with a deadline. No idea what you are smoking.

Stuff from streams that get into game - Espectra, poster/pin up stuff maybe, streams where it is asset reworks like sprites or busts.

• Angry
Reactions: StreamSteam

lamdadude12

Jan 11, 2022
Hi Bread, This last update was fucking amazing!
The script/writing for Leslie events are great :devilish::devilish:, we realy feel the descent to corruption :sneaky:
Thank you for everything dude you are a gift from the heavens

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes