xXANBU42Xx

Jun 23, 2019
well this sucks... this update hadded some nice cg but the dude encrypted the image file to PNG_... so now you have no other choice to view the scenes in game... searched online and there are ways to decryp but it looks like a pain in the butt and i dont know if i have the patience... oh well...
its actually pretty simple but they won't be animated just pics youd have to make them animated yourself

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
has anyone checked this with brandy quest? Quest: try to talk to brandy before history class

wolfstan

Apr 21, 2018
its actually pretty simple but they won't be animated just pics youd have to make them animated yourself
i can do the animations myself, sure. i did it in the last update but for some reason i cant decrypt the new version cg(images). maybe its simple and im just being stupit but i cant convert png_ to png
if anyone knows how to do it and maybe share it, it would be appreciated :D

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
Decent update. Animations have really improved and they look amazing.

I don't mind the slower pace for Leslie, but I just wish there could've been a small step of progress for her. Something like her sticking her tongue out when getting covered would have been enough.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I loved the new update, the new scenes with the mother and the aunt have been great!! Can't wait for the next update...

Reactions: Jj163772j

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
i can do the animations myself, sure. i did it in the last update but for some reason i cant decrypt the new version cg(images). maybe its simple and im just being stupit but i cant convert png_ to png
if anyone knows how to do it and maybe share it, it would be appreciated :D

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes