wolfstan

Apr 21, 2018
In the first box ("Decrypt-Code), you have to upload the System.json file 1st.
Click "Chose file"; then find the System.json file (it's in the "data" folder of the game files)
Then click "Detect"

It will tell you that the key has been detected.

Then you can use the 2nd box to decrypt the files (which converts them to png images).

I literally just used it.
yea i was being stupid, puting the wrong thing in the decrypt box. thx for your help, bruv!

zmatrt

Jan 12, 2022
Loving how things are developing. I assume whenever the Sigil is marked, the content for such character is finished.
Anyways, Really liking Cassie and Ashley's new content, looking forward for next release.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Two questions. What does that mark on their stomachs mean, does it mean they are pregnant? Secondly can anyone give some good recommendations for games like this in terms of art style, huge proportions with the women and preferably a young male MC?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Soooo, seeing how far things went with Brandy... I guess we are finally banging her during the next family update, right BreadManGames ? Also, please tell me we're eventually fucking Ashley's nerdy girl friend :coffee:

Last edited:

Neyzar060

Aug 27, 2017
Excuse me people. When doing Dolly's quest, I can't leave the maternity wing to go to the research wing.
Is it a bug?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes