raz7

Aug 21, 2017
I am glad this update had the mom in it BUT ... still no penetration or even a thigh rub. She just rubs on him while he sits.
I get it that we need to tease a bit but it has been a whole year!
yeah at this point it reminds me of real girls that make you wait and by the time you smash them you get kinda disappointed because of all that waiting

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
I was able to do all the other quests but I can't progress with the main story Can someone tell me how I can start and where to go? I also want to make sure this is not bugged

Aug 25, 2017
I actually thought this update was really disappointing. It was nice that each scene had a lot of art and poses, but there were only like 5 new scenes total. I’m especially disappointed by only one new ashley scene. I think I would strongly prefer more scenarios with only 1-2 artworks per scenario, personally.

On another note, Dr. Miller is super hot.
there were at least 12 scenes, though. 2 for Leslie, 4 for Cass, 1 for Ash, 1 for Lilith, 1 (big one) for Brandy, and one each for Candy, Ysabella and Dolly

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Had already checked that site. looked promising but cant figure it out. it lets me convert to png but the file has no image... thanks for answering though
In the first box ("Decrypt-Code), you have to upload the System.json file 1st.
Click "Chose file"; then find the System.json file (it's in the "data" folder of the game files)
Then click "Detect"

It will tell you that the key has been detected.

Then you can use the 2nd box to decrypt the files (which converts them to png images).

I literally just used it.

Reactions: wolfstan

pr83

May 5, 2017
I'm not discontent or anything with the amount or nature of the Leslie scenes but I'm very confused regarding the decision to have both of them be titjob scenes, even the cameo one is tit related lol. No real complaints tho, the direction seems fine to me. Oh and there needs to be more pussy eating and tit sucking fr.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Doesn’t appear to be playable on iOS mobile, is this something that will be implemented in future updates? 0.4 was playable on iOS mobile… seems to be from 0.5 onwards

wolfstan

Apr 21, 2018
In the first box ("Decrypt-Code), you have to upload the System.json file 1st.
Click "Chose file"; then find the System.json file (it's in the "data" folder of the game files)
Then click "Detect"

It will tell you that the key has been detected.

Then you can use the 2nd box to decrypt the files (which converts them to png images).

I literally just used it.
yea i was being stupid, puting the wrong thing in the decrypt box. thx for your help, bruv!

zmatrt

Jan 12, 2022
Loving how things are developing. I assume whenever the Sigil is marked, the content for such character is finished.
Anyways, Really liking Cassie and Ashley's new content, looking forward for next release.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Two questions. What does that mark on their stomachs mean, does it mean they are pregnant? Secondly can anyone give some good recommendations for games like this in terms of art style, huge proportions with the women and preferably a young male MC?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes