• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
people wrote that you can get a blow job from mom how to do it?
No blow job. Boob jobs.

this real? because if it is then I will drop my substar
I told you over 6 months ago, when you asked back then: #4,933
1686006482635.png
Lewyn Collins told you 4 months ago, when you asked then: #5,541
1686006630976.png
So, now you have a third person telling you a third time:
Though it's not 1 year = 1 update. It's more like 2 updates per year - at least for now. (however, remember - each version is 2 updates - v0.X.0 for the main update and v0.X.5 for the family update).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Click-through "speed run" playthrough video for new content only of v0.5.5 for first-time play for this update. All journal quests completed without need to ask questions/research thread. If there are Easter Eggs I missed, c'est la vie.

Video of me, the ass, playing the new content for v0.5.5 ( ).

Last edited:

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Click-through "speed run" playthrough video for new content only of v0.5.5 for first-time play for this update. All journal quests completed without need to ask questions/research thread. If there are Easter Eggs I missed, c'est la vie.

Video of me, the ass, playing the new content for v0.5.5 (91 minutes, 960x540, 457.28 mb).
the ass :ROFLMAO:
....sorry
off topic I know...sorry....again

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

JoiBar

Apr 22, 2022
I'm thinking this is not much of a problem since all you need is the www folder and run the exe through joiplay, consequentially discarding the apk. But then again I could be dead wrong since I'm not tech literate.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Hmm am I missing something here? Is there a button in the options that stops text boxes and choices from popping up automatically after 3-5 seconds during animations? Would rather have this progress through clicking. I hope the devs can consider adding this to the options if it's not present :)(y)

Reactions: FakoSIL

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how many people can we fuck?
You can download the game and look at the gallery since there is a save that starts at the new content. The gallery will show all the content to date. Then you can count for yourself.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
cyclops dungeon, where is it?
The dialogue tells you. It's in the Commerce Center. If you are skipping or speed running but aren't that familiar with the game, that's a bad idea. Read the dialogue.

OR if you can't be bothered, follow a speedrun video of playthrough for v0.5.5 content - #7,065
i cant work in the hospital
You don't say what is the problem. That's like going to the mechanic and saying "I can't drive my car." You're going to have to give more info than that

OR you could watch a playthrough video and see what you are doing wrong. That should be v0.4.1 content, if I remember correctly: Speedrun video of playthrough of v0.4.1 - #3,788
hey Mom gets stuck in the wall how to fix?
Are you playing an old version? That should be fixed in v0.5.5 that just came out because that's an old bug from back in December's release. If you search the thread for your problems, most likely you'll find the answer you seek (make sure to set your search results order preference to "most recent" to help out): #4,774

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare
4.60 star(s) 140 Votes