CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Wow what happened to this thread? Before the update the guys that normally post here are chill but now it's mostly overly horny negative coomers lol
It's just mostly new guys trying to derail and stir negativity of a game they just randomly found or haven't been active in, everybody in this thread knows that we are far away from vaginal/anal penetrations scenes and that the dev team have clearly stated. Leave them be (y)

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Better idea .. why don't you do everyone a favor and stop posting. Just because YOU didn't like it and can't wait for hand drawn frames, doesn't mean he should quit. You should just say ... TO YOURSELF .. that you should quietly walk away from the game and shut your mouth. Don't type anything. Don't comment. Just stop playing and leave. He's not rendering frames, which take a long time. He's hand drawing frames, which take a VERY long time. He's advancing the story how he wants it to be. If you think you can do better, post a game you created or shut the fuck up. I get so sick of assholes like you posting on here.
What's even more ironic and hypocritical is the guy typed all of that brainrot while having a signature from a Dr. Bones game, beyond parody :FacePalm:

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
Update your video driver. Windows 10, in its last update, changed to a generic drive.
I also have this problem is it possible that my system is just too old? I have AMD Radeon HD 5700 series GPUu and a pretty old build. Never seen this problem before though

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I completed the Angelina quest but when I return to the apartment it's as if i never did it. My only choice is ti measure and the sex scene doesn't even show in the replay gallery.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I also have this problem is it possible that my system is just too old? I have AMD Radeon HD 5700 series GPUu and a pretty old build. Never seen this problem before though
This happened to me after Windows Update. I always do a little test after compressing a game and then this error popped up on the screen. I checked other RPG games and they showed the same error.

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
This happened to me after Windows Update. I always do a little test after compressing a game and then this error popped up on the screen. I checked other RPG games and they showed the same error.
I tried updating my drivers and that didn't help so I tried changing a line in the "package.json" to ""chromium-args": "--enable-webgl --ignore-gpu-blacklist"," also didn't help. Here is a picture of my debug log 1685927904790.png

• Wow
Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
You need to restart the system after updating the video driver. If you restarted and the problem continues... then fucked :censored:

Grayson Foxx

Jun 1, 2018
Has anyone else came across a bug in Ashley’s comic quest where you can’t finish it? I got all the comics 4 times when refreshing my save but every time it says “Shouldn’t bug them until I have all the books”, I’ve interacted with every shelf and tried speaking with Ashley, the shopkeeper and the random NPC to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated!

jackbuern

Dec 23, 2022
Has anyone else came across a bug in Ashley’s comic quest where you can’t finish it? I got all the comics 4 times when refreshing my save but every time it says “Shouldn’t bug them until I have all the books”, I’ve interacted with every shelf and tried speaking with Ashley, the shopkeeper and the random NPC to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated!
I have the same problem.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Were you facing Ashley or the other two when you interacted? I had that happen also (first time), second time I made sure I was facing Ashley before interacting and it progressed.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes