Decker

Aug 6, 2016
am i the only one that wants the mammon power to allowed to use on Leslie? i wanna see Leslie's titties pumped up super huge and leaking milk like a broken fountain! maybe having an option to be able to used on her till her tits are so fat she cant move until the milk is done leaking from her tits
I would honestly want the contrary. I would like to use Mammon power, after their consent, on the two girls that are having a rough times due to their boobs size to give them some peace.

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

4KTYOUNGING

Oct 25, 2020
Then play it from the beginning, again. Are you saying there is no replayability? That there are no scenes you want to revisit? (these are rhetorical questions - you don't need to respond).

Check in several months to see the update progress charts posted here and in the discord regularly.
I already did that tho plus can you send me the discord link everytime I try its saying its expired

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I know right why did I have to kno about it this early
Well consider yourself lucky. I saw too many promising game being abandoned or being developed by dude that doesn't interact with the supporter or keeps on delaying version that when are finally released are lackluster at best.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone have a full game save?
I had a problem with my pc and I couldn't save my complete game u.u
Empieza por el principio, de nuevo. O, comienza al guardar ubicación #50 y juega el contento nuevo durante un hora.
Sino, hay un guardar si busca por v0.5.5 save - está en la primera página de resultados.
1686837485416.png
Start at the beginning, again. Or, start at save location #50 and play the new content for an hour (speed run). Otherwise, there is a save if you search for v0.5.5 save - it is on the first page of results.

ragesworld

Nov 29, 2020
I would honestly want the contrary. I would like to use Mammon power, after their consent, on the two girls that are having a rough times due to their boobs size to give them some peace.
thats an option too but for some reason in the case of Leslie i just want to see her titties expand and inflate with milk endlessly with no sign of stopping

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Will say, a continuity issue that I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned, you can finish all the gym quests and do the workout and have Leslie say she's your secret girlfriend before actually doing the quest that's ever established.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Will say, a continuity issue that I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned, you can finish all the gym quests and do the workout and have Leslie say she's your secret girlfriend before actually doing the quest that's ever established.
We have, I believe I have it fixed for our next patch

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes