Valcry

May 16, 2017
Well, I'm done with this game until completion. Unless there is a Sabrina ending before release I'll hold off on any other updates as I'm quite satisfied to have a BigTittiedGothGF that wants to watch or join. Odette made summertime saga playable. Would be nice if 'Black No.1' was not copyrighted to be music in the background. I will just inject type o negative in the background as I play. Maybe play Christian woman for the nun in the future...RIP Peter Steele

...then again, if Bab's gets a full-blown arc...TBC...

Reactions: hou78

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
not sure if i did something wrong.
downloaded 5.5
played off a provided save game.
there is no new content.
saw all same stuff as 5.0 update.
what did i do wrong?
Did you exercise with Cassie(Aunt) at all? Follow along with the journal/quest/log to see what's unchecked?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
not sure if i did something wrong.
downloaded 5.5
played off a provided save game.
there is no new content.
saw all same stuff as 5.0 update.
what did i do wrong?
If you downloaded the right version and are playing from the provided save there should be all the new quests listed in the quest log

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Brenda had a position poll (same thing I did for Sabrina, where folks can vote on 2 of the poses for her final scene(s)). That was a week ago, so here I am with all of the choices for y'all. Positions 2 and 9 won, but there were a few that were very close to making the cut.

Keep in mind, these were referenced from other vids so the final position/pose will be slightly different, and this is super spoilery so don't look if you wanna go in blind with Brenda!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
A pretty decent game. The slightly over-exaggerated body parts may be a little funny at first, but you can quickly get used to them and even appreciate them, especially if you like plump buttocks, full thighs, or big breasts.
By the way, on average, how often do new updates come out?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
A pretty decent game. The slightly over-exaggerated body parts may be a little funny at first, but you can quickly get used to them and even appreciate them, especially if you like plump buttocks, full thighs, or big breasts.
By the way, on average, how often do new updates come out?
last few have taken longer than I like, around 4-5mo. Working to get it back down to the ~2-3mo range but it is what it is til the team and I get everything going properly.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
A pretty decent game. The slightly over-exaggerated body parts may be a little funny at first, but you can quickly get used to them and even appreciate them
Leslie bringing breakfast is easily my favourite for that.
The happy look on her face is quite adorable as she's coming from the kitchen with plates of food in both hands. Pretty heartwarming too.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Heads up to everyone, the OP was updated to the .05.5.1 version - it's just bugfixes reported since the public release (no new content). If you've had any issues with bugs downloading the updated version, or applying the patch attached to/linked on OP, should work things out hopefully.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Brenda had a position poll (same thing I did for Sabrina, where folks can vote on 2 of the poses for her final scene(s)). That was a week ago, so here I am with all of the choices for y'all. Positions 2 and 9 won, but there were a few that were very close to making the cut.

Keep in mind, these were referenced from other vids so the final position/pose will be slightly different, and this is super spoilery so don't look if you wanna go in blind with Brenda!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh C'mon 2 & 9? Are you serious? Most generic booty clapping shots and you can't even see the action in 9, were these voters sane? I can understand 2 but 9 is just meh. 1, 3, 6 & 7 are much better OBJECTIVELY; 3 and 6 being the prime ones, nothing like seeing a girl lose herself while being pounded and you being able to witness that and 7 is also good for dick-riding. 3, 6 & 7 better make it into the game at some point man.

densittie

Oct 14, 2019
Any idea regarding two dead ends? 1) I’ve collected all the the books in the bookstore, but cannot talk to Ashley by the table. “Shouldn’t bug them until I have all the books…” In fact, I have to load previous save, because the map no longer works at that point. 2) I cannot enter enter Sabrina’s room at Hex-rated. Thanks in advance!

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Oh C'mon 2 & 9? Are you serious? Most generic booty clapping shots and you can't even see the action in 9, were these voters sane? I can understand 2 but 9 is just meh. 1, 3, 6 & 7 are much better OBJECTIVELY; 3 and 6 being the prime ones, nothing like seeing a girl lose herself while being pounded and you being able to witness that and 7 is also good for dick-riding. 3, 6 & 7 better make it into the game at some point man.
Good news is I get 3 or so poses of my own, I'll have some good ones for ya

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes