BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Any idea regarding two dead ends? 1) I’ve collected all the the books in the bookstore, but cannot talk to Ashley by the table. “Shouldn’t bug them until I have all the books…” In fact, I have to load previous save, because the map no longer works at that point. 2) I cannot enter enter Sabrina’s room at Hex-rated. Thanks in advance!
Are you playing from the latest version/ have the latest patch applied? The Ashley comic shop thing should be fixed. As for Sabrina, you should've gotten a dialogue saying to continue with Leslie - you need another powerup before continuing with Sabrina at that point

Jul 21, 2018
Oh C'mon 2 & 9? Are you serious? Most generic booty clapping shots and you can't even see the action in 9, were these voters sane? I can understand 2 but 9 is just meh. 1, 3, 6 & 7 are much better OBJECTIVELY; 3 and 6 being the prime ones, nothing like seeing a girl lose herself while being pounded and you being able to witness that and 7 is also good for dick-riding. 3, 6 & 7 better make it into the game at some point man.
They're both good to me, but I understand the frustration.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: draxler01

densittie

Oct 14, 2019
Are you playing from the latest version/ have the latest patch applied? The Ashley comic shop thing should be fixed. As for Sabrina, you should've gotten a dialogue saying to continue with Leslie - you need another powerup before continuing with Sabrina at that point
Wow, I appreciate the quick response! I genuinely feel that this is one of the best adult games ever created. Having said that, I downloaded and installed the latest patch you mentioned and it rendered by saves useless
"Failed to load
img/pictures/UI/UI_Menu.png" Maybe it's because I'm using Linux??? Anyway, users be warned... Update, game no longer loads at all, even "New Game".

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Wow, I appreciate the quick response! I genuinely feel that this is one of the best adult games ever created. Having said that, I downloaded and installed the latest patch you mentioned and it rendered by saves useless
"Failed to load
img/pictures/UI/UI_Menu.png" Maybe it's because I'm using Linux??? Anyway, users be warned... Update, game no longer loads at all, even "New Game".
oh dang! Sorry that happened to you, your saves are ok though, you should be alright just adding the missing file in.

Are you perhaps playing the Beta and adding the patch to that? If so that's likely the issue as the patch is designed to fix problems after the Public release, so there is likely a gap of broken stuff between the Beta and the patch for the Public.

Regardless, here's the file you need - drop it into the img/pictures/UI folder
UI_Menu.png

Shinny31

May 30, 2020
Oh C'mon 2 & 9? Are you serious? Most generic booty clapping shots and you can't even see the action in 9, were these voters sane? I can understand 2 but 9 is just meh. 1, 3, 6 & 7 are much better OBJECTIVELY; 3 and 6 being the prime ones, nothing like seeing a girl lose herself while being pounded and you being able to witness that and 7 is also good for dick-riding. 3, 6 & 7 better make it into the game at some point man.
Yeah i agree. 9 can be cool if we just put our feet on her head

Reactions: BreadManGames

Skiraka

Oct 13, 2020
With characters like Brenda, booty clapping shots are priority #1.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DemonDeals-0.5.5.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Heads up to everyone, the OP was updated to the .05.5.1 version - it's just bugfixes reported since the public release (no new content). If you've had any issues with bugs downloading the updated version, or applying the patch attached to/linked on OP, should work things out hopefully.
But I want v0.69.X.X.X.

• Haha

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Brenda had a position poll (same thing I did for Sabrina, where folks can vote on 2 of the poses for her final scene(s)). That was a week ago, so here I am with all of the choices for y'all. Positions 2 and 9 won, but there were a few that were very close to making the cut.

Keep in mind, these were referenced from other vids so the final position/pose will be slightly different, and this is super spoilery so don't look if you wanna go in blind with Brenda!

I'm a little disappointed none of these options had her on or bent over her desk (Prime Teacher fantasy :love:, particularly with her super deluxe ass), also disappointed by the presence of the word "final" in that post, please say it isn't so, please say there will be many more scenes with her!!!!

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I'm a little disappointed none of these options had her on or bent over her desk (Prime Teacher fantasy :love:, particularly with her super deluxe ass), also disappointed by the presence of the word "final" in that post, please say it isn't so, please say there will be many more scenes with her!!!!
Good news on both counts - sorta haha

the scenes voted on could take place anywhere, and we can assume I'll have some fun stuff for the classroom

'final' only means for her story arc, when I'm able to I plan on having 'bonus events' voted on for girls whose stories are complete. It'll likely just be Sabrina and Brenda to start, so it's very likely we'll have even more Brenda in the future (plus there's the eventual end-game harem stuff with all the girls)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Demon Deals [v0.5.5.1 Public] [Breadman Games]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

Note >> The developer has stated that this version is already PATCHED

Links updated at 7pm

- - -

Last edited:

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
The game is encrypted... when you apply the 'patch', you replace the 'system.json' file, which has a line in the code that refers to encryption, with another file that does not have those line. I don't know who made the patch, but they forgot this detail.
For v.05.5.1, PC and macOS weren't supposed to be encrypted. We'll be fixing that now.

But there's more to it:
People should not be applying the v.05.5.1 patch to the BETA. We'll probably, maybe, make patches compatible with the betas in the future but for right now it isn't.
The patch also shouldn't be applied to the version you downloaded that is already version v.05.5.1 - it's redundant and will actually break it for now. After we've fixed the links, it will not break the game anymore but it will still be redundant as it is already up-to-date.

So in short:
If you have the BETA, download the new full version instead of applying the patch and you'll be fine.
If you have the public version v.05.5, you can apply the patch like normal and all is well.
Do not:
Install the v.05.5.1 patch to the BETA.
Install the patch to a version that is already v.05.5.1 (it says the version in the top left on the title screen).

Reactions: densittie

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
For v.05.5.1, PC and macOS weren't supposed to be encrypted. We'll be fixing that now.

But there's more to it:
People should not be applying the v.05.5.1 patch to the BETA. We'll probably, maybe, make patches compatible with the betas in the future but for right now it isn't.
The patch also shouldn't be applied to the version you downloaded that is already version v.05.5.1 - it's redundant and will actually break it for now. After we've fixed the links, it will not break the game anymore but it will still be redundant as it is already up-to-date.

So in short:
If you have the BETA, download the new full version instead of applying the patch and you'll be fine.
If you have the public version v.05.5, you can apply the patch like normal and all is well.
Do not:
Install the v.05.5.1 patch to the BETA.
Install the patch to a version that is already v.05.5.1 (it says the version in the top left on the title screen).
I downloaded GOFILE "DD_V05_5_1_PC" and "DD_5_5_1_Patch".

I downloaded it from this link, where there are all versions, including the Patch.

Last edited:

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I downloaded GOFILE "DD_V05_5_1_PC" and "DD_5_5_1_Patch".
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You don't need to apply the patch to that, and (for now) if you do so, it will break the game. As you can see by the name the full download is already v.05.5.1. This is an issue 99% of people won't run into. We're fixing it for the 1% currently.

Last edited:
Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You don't need to apply the patch to that, and (for now) if you do so, it will break the game. As you can see by the name the full download is already v.05.5.1. This is not an issue 99% of people will run into. We're fixing it for the 1% currently.
The "Uploader" should remove the "Patch" from GOFILE. This only serves to confuse people.

Reactions: DarkComics

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
The "Uploader" should remove the "Patch" from GOFILE. This only serves to confuse people.
No :unsure:
The patch is still useful for people who downloaded the public v.05.5 version. A lot of people download the game when they see it but only get around to it much later, happens all the time. So those people can still get the newest fixes without needing to download the entire thing again. Except the people on the BETA, they will need to get the newest full download (they will also be warned of this in the patch README).
And like I said, the issue of applying the patch in a redundant manner and breaking the game will be fixed soon, so even if you get confused and apply the patch it won't do anything.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes