Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hey BreadManGames , weekly updates returning after this weekend?
I'm surprised he's completely moved in to his new place and unpacked, let alone getting a few moments of rest after working so long on the v0.05.5 update. I recommend he takes a breather until at least after the first of the month to help stave off developer burn-out.

Dellons1000

Aug 20, 2019
You're playing the latest build and have completed everything in the quest log? Are you talking about getting that scene in the story or the replay room?
I think it's in the story, because i found this repetitive scene from someone save file here, but when i played from my own save file i cant find this repetitive scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think it's in the story, because i found this repetitive scene from someone save file here, but when i played from my own save file i cant find this repetitive scene
Have you tried the living room where the event occurs?
1687580313680.png
I think it's in the story
Have you actually played the game or are you just attempting to use someone else's save file just so you can get to the scenes? If you've played the game and aren't getting those options - please screenshot your quest log with the "Secret Girlfriend" list showing and maybe that will help us help you find out why it's missing for you.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Like Coconut pointed out, in the Public release there's an alarm clock on MCs dresser now where you can toggle Leslie's morning events on/off

Jul 12, 2021
BreadManGames I don't know if this classifies as a bug per say, but after doing the workouts with Cass you can immediately do the workouts with the mom again which is fine, except I'm at the point where she has just recently started to give the MC handjobs. So she's going on about this "secret girlfriend" business which I remember being a thing after their little spat. I don't think its locking me out of something, but a bit of a story "Huh?" type of thing.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Yumm

Dec 7, 2017
for those who can't download through gdrive, try outside incognito mode. gofile still not working

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
for those who can't download through gdrive, try outside incognito mode. gofile still not working
The Mac gofile link actually currently points to the PC version. You can use it. Also, if you ever find problems with links in OP for game threads - Use the REPORT button at the bottom of the post and file a report. That's the best way to handle it. That way the person responsible knows and can fix it (posts in the thread don't necessarily get read).

1687760514684.png
1687760548493.png

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
It's really not necessary if people actually read things properly i.e. History class instead of English class.
"If people actually read things properly" well most of our fellow f95zone coomers can't play it slow while jacking off/being one handed so they Speedrun mash press the skip dialogue button of the game to get to the good stuff which is why they miss out on the hints and then they go to threads asking for tips and walkthroughs which is answered a billion times in the previous posts which some don't bother to read or search lmao and it happens every update like an ouroboros. Of course this isn't an isolated case it happens on almost every game threads.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes