bfiona97

Feb 26, 2018
You missed something obvious... Which is kind of appropriate.
People having issues with how to progress through the game, do so because they don't read what the game tells them.

Your walkthrough does exactly what the game does, and they'll still have the same problem - Not reading.
You can't fix that kind of stupidity by doing the same thing someone else already did.
There were some instructions in the quest log that weren't clear or events you wouldn't have triggered which I searched the thread for. If what I wrote did the exact same thing as the quest log, I wouldn't have written it or needed to look in the thread. That's why people keep asking questions in the thread.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Don't open it in the browser, extract the game folder and run the game exe inside it
Except I'm not trying to open it in a browser. I'm on an android device. I installed the .apk, "browser doesn't support WebGL". Downloaded the .exe version to use with JoiPlay, "browser doesn't support WebGL". wtf gives?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Except I'm not trying to open it in a browser. I'm on an android device. I installed the .apk, "browser doesn't support WebGL". Downloaded the .exe version to use with JoiPlay, "browser doesn't support WebGL". wtf gives?
Interesting, that shouldn't be popping up on an android device. What version of Android is your device running? What model/year device do you use?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there any way to get MV Cheat to work on this??
You're asking the wrong question. The correct question is "do you need it?" and the answer is no. What part would you need it for? The only battle you can't skip at the current time is the one in the in the latest update in Sal's Market - but even the least experienced RPGM player should be able to beat it in less than 5 minutes of retries (if you make a save just prior to the battle either outside the Market or before picking up the final item needed to buy in the Market).

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
You're asking the wrong question. The correct question is "do you need it?" and the answer is no. What part would you need it for? The only battle you can't skip at the current time is the one in the in the latest update in Sal's Market - but even the least experienced RPGM player should be able to beat it in less than 5 minutes of retries (if you make a save just prior to the battle either outside the Market or before picking up the final item needed to buy in the Market).
Mainly increased movement speed. Having direct teleportation would be nice as well.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Mainly increased movement speed. Having direct teleportation would be nice as well.
Interesting. I can see movement speed, a bit, rather than holding down CTRL (or is it SPACE?). You are using the map to fast travel between locations (once you walk out of a building - because sometimes that is a quest trigger), right? The direct teleportation wouldn't trigger some quests if you are going from inside location to inside location - but using the map is a good alternative to teleportation.

There is a MZ cheat: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheatmenu-v2-1-1.12121/

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Interesting. I can see movement speed, a bit, rather than holding down CTRL (or is it SPACE?). You are using the map to fast travel between locations (once you walk out of a building - because sometimes that is a quest trigger), right? The direct teleportation wouldn't trigger some quests if you are going from inside location to inside location - but using the map is a good alternative to teleportation.

There is a MZ cheat: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheatmenu-v2-1-1.12121/
Yeah, thats what im using. Causes a error on installation though so cant use it. Ill just play normally. Not a big deal, just seeing if there was a way.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Bro how you gonna respond to something I said over a year ago like it's part of the current conversation, you had me confused as I have no memory of writing that at this point haha

As for your issue, I don't know why your device is doing that, but it definitely sounds like a 'your device' issue and not something on our end. Like Morado asked, letting us know what kind of phone you're on might help but really it's kind of on your end to troubleshoot your device

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What gives is that you found something relating to a problem you're having, but you're responding to something not directed at you, and from last year.
To make matters worse, you didn't try looking past that where you'd have seen there was more to it than that part where Breadman replied.

Try a search (search engine of your choice, not here) for "webgl android", and see if the results give you an idea of how to fix your issue.

Reactions: BreadManGames

SaddypxnK

Jan 7, 2023
The game was literally updated this month! Either way news of the next update isn't announced this damn early (take consideration on the dev team so they properly settle on working on the game and avoid risking a burnout)
sorry, but I didn't see the release date having only recently downloaded it

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes