BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
"If people actually read things properly" well most of our fellow f95zone coomers can't play it slow while jacking off/being one handed so they Speedrun mash press the skip dialogue button of the game to get to the good stuff which is why they miss out on the hints and then they go to threads asking for tips and walkthroughs which is answered a billion times in the previous posts which some don't bother to read or search lmao and it happens every update like an ouroboros. Of course this isn't an isolated case it happens on almost every game threads.
I still don't get why is that related to changing the names. And how it could be "crazy"?

Reactions: PringlesMachine

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
which is why they miss out on the hints and then they go to threads asking for tips
This game's had possibly the worst of all that though.

I mean at least twice (that I'm aware of) in the thread we've had people ask what to do and post a picture of the game telling them literally what to do... I could understand for people who don't read English (natively or otherwise), but they're writing in fully comprehensible English that's far better then most translation programmes that the non-English speakers use.

Reactions: PringlesMachine

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
Will the illustrations from the sex scene that we can see on Picarto ever be in the game? The ones from June May 29 are really amazing!!!!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: WigglyWorld84

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Will the illustrations from the sex scene that we can see on Picarto ever be in the game? The ones from June May 29 are really amazing!!!!
definitely possible, those were all suggestions from people during the stream but there's several scenarios that are likely to come up in the story. I especially like the siblings nursing and cousins in the shower sketches from that one

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: StreamSteam

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
definitely possible, those were all suggestions from people during the stream but there's several scenarios that are likely to come up in the story. I especially like the siblings nursing and cousins in the shower sketches from that one
If you don't feel like making full on animated scenes for stream stuff, there's also the possibility of just adding the pictures to an in-game gallery of some kind. Like, a folder on the MC's computer for example.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Just asking when will you start on the new update ? Also will there be another 5-6 month wait till next update ?
first progress log should be up this coming sunday, I dunno how long it'll take - if it is less than these last 2 updates it won't be an insane amount less I'd guess

bobfast

Aug 1, 2021
always funny watching forum-mites sperg out when random fuckhead nr.86745369345 walks into the thread and asks a stupid question

bfiona97

Feb 26, 2018
Here's a quick walkthrough. Please feel free to update if I missed something.

Grab box, move it to the hex room at the hex. Get kitchen box to find phone. Exit and go to neighbor. Go to sleep (scene with Lilith/mom).
Talk to mom in kitchen. Clean dishes, blankets, trash out. Exit the apt. City Park, talk to jogger, able to buy stuff in East Main St. at Sal's Market. Head to Mama Jane's . Go home at 5pm (evening). Talk to mom. Interact with couch and pick Bad Comedy. Sleep until next day.
Talk to mom. Interact with dumbells. Head to Dress Me Down and talk to Susy. Pick the white one near door and the black one to the upper left. Option to use psychic (Corruption) powers. Go home, rest until 6PM. Choose dinner at the dinner table (compliment?). Sleep.
Talk to mom. Go back to Susy and buy shorts and dress for mom if you can. Go home to the stairs of the apt for scene. Get to 6PM and try dinner again. Work out then talk to mom in kitchen. Interact with 3 places.
Go to the Westside, look for a girl who needs help. Woman is jumping (Brandy). Head to mall for the bookstore. Talk to Cassie. Go home and talk to mom. Grab 3 items, lower right of apt, behind couch, inside bathroom and then talk to mom. Get Red wine from Sal's (East Main Street). Head to Parent's House in Southeast edge of town (Neighborhood). Go upstairs and talk to Ashley (left room) then downstairs to meet relatives. Check backdoor. Go upstairs.
Talk to mom. Not sure what to do, so slept until dinner (6PM), dinner, work out, couch.
Repeated.
Go back to sleep. Sign up for classes and talk to girls (Nurse Freya in medical room). Meet Brandy/Susy/Sabrina at lunch. Math, Science. Brandy in women's restroom, Susy behind school. Meet up with Gabriella (Chiwa and Oluchi) on left side of school. Talk to Sabrina on the right side of school. Jump over trash can to get to the circle for Susy. Enter women's bathroom and truth to Brandy. Go up to English class. Go upstairs to Library to see Amira. Sleep. Fight demons. Q for ranged, W for melee, 1 for heal.
Talk to mom and then to Arianna in the park. Go to school for angels. Watch romantic movie with mom. Sleep.
Interact with laundry. Talk to mom to go to doctor. Go left to maternity ward. Interact with circle, then the janitor to clean mud. Head to room upstairs. Go upstairs. Talk to clerk again for key card. Maternity ward, talk to Sweeps. She's in research, but go to Tech Works for user manual and spy cameras. Visit school for angels. Go home and install cameras. Go to Pantry Raid in West Main Street. Talk to Roger. Go to the research part of hospital. Go home again and destroy washer (make sure chores are done). Dinner and then work out. Watch romantic movie. Sleep for Sabrina.
Talk to Sabrina at school. Chase doll out front doors. Check on angels. Check waterfall. Visit mom in hospital. Visit Candy in Neighborhood (house with security on left). Head home. Head to Cyclopes Dungeon north of mall. 1 page in front of Cyclopes, Left in park, right side of East Main Street, right side of hospital, left side of school. Game starts Friday at 5-7. Head home, do chores, eat dinner and then dumbbells. Go to East Main Street for Python Gym. Talk to guy at top (Roy) and then grab 3 things. Go home.
Race Arianna. Return to Candy. Python Gym again. Ashley event.
Sleep, go to Parent's Home and get comic upstairs in Ashley's room. Hex-Rated on Central Blvd after Ashley helps. Gym. Home. Movie with mom.
Church - midtown Vesper High Apt. Get payment from pizza guy. Go back and talk to Ashley. Visit Cup-A-Feel. Chores at home, dinner with mom, work out with mom. Movie with mom.
Talk to mom, workout with Cassie. Go to tailor. Movie with mom. Sleep.
Talk to mom, chores, workout with Cassie, Diablo Burger for 3rd Espectra, head to waterfall. Finish day how you want.
Wake up with mom, workout with Cassie, go home until 5pm (event pops).
Get cereal and go to Dress Me Down on East Main Street (Angelina can be visited at Vesper Heights [Midtown] during the day or Serpent's Sway [Downtown] at night).
Go home by the evening (5PM). Might need to be twice.
Wake up and talk to mom at 10AM. Repeat. Get the water, water 2 plants, water, 3 plants.
Talk to mom, go to school and talk to Brandy before History, visit Hex-Rated and go to Sabrina's room upstairs, go home, interact with couch and do what you want, sleep.
Talk to mom, go to Panty Raid in West Main Street with at least $50, visit Ashley at your parent's house upstairs.
Go to the woods above Uptown West, right, right, up, up. Fight the wave of minions and then a boss or skip it. Visit Sabrina at Hex-Rated upstairs.
Wait until the weekend and get called at 10AM, visit Cyclope's Dungeon to meet Ashley. Interact with the circles and then the guy who walks in then Ashley. Visit parent's house. Go up to Sal's Market and get snacks, fight with a demon guy. Go back down to parent's house and end up fighting with Ashley by spamming Z. Visit Hex-Rated. Fight through waves of demons, circles summon them. Next area, lure 1 demon boss away at a time, then kill the other. Another wave of demons spawn (melee only), followed by a second wave. Walk home (left, up), sleep until tomorrow, then go outside.
Talk to mom, chores (optional), go to Commerce Center for the Mall and head in to Candy & Such (mom gives a chore to sort cloths you don't want or can't wear for donations). Buy chocolate at counter and then go home into the closet. Go to your Parent's Home to visit Ashley. Back to the closet. Head to Hex-Rated at 7PM.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Here's a quick walkthrough. Please feel free to update if I missed something.
You missed something obvious... Which is kind of appropriate.
People having issues with how to progress through the game, do so because they don't read what the game tells them.

Your walkthrough does exactly what the game does, and they'll still have the same problem - Not reading.
You can't fix that kind of stupidity by doing the same thing someone else already did.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes