Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
what i meant is do all of them appear naturally or do you have to look all over to get all the girls
That makes sense. I thought you were strangely asking if some were avoidable. Your use of "missable" makes more sense now.

CutieAria42

Donor
Feb 14, 2018
Hey there - I seem to have encountered an issue where I can't open the map or phone suddenly after visiting Sabrina's store/home. Any fix?

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Why can't we read the letter from the being of the game? I remember in the early version you could and it was giving you a warning. Beside that item the only other item that has not had a use yet is the fish unless I've missed it somewhere.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can you miss side missions in this game
If you mean are there hidden missions, no.
Does this game have an update cycle of 6 months?
It has had cycles between 2 months and 6 months, so far.
one question will we get to pay the nun tring to kill us back are is that to evil of me. mybe i should ask this to i forget things she did not have a pecker did she.
You can probably assume there will eventually be more nun content. She is not transgender (at least she isn't, currently...)
Hey there - I seem to have encountered an issue where I can't open the map or phone suddenly after visiting Sabrina's store/home. Any fix?
You are probably in the middle of a quest that needs completed. Feel free to post screenshot of your game with the quests for Sabrina showing.
like the ne stuff. did i miss any thing new by not starting over
If you played v0.5 all the way through previously and then in this v0.5.5 update, you've done the same until all you have left is the "If no other Quests, you've completed all current content" in the quest log - you shouldn't have missed anything.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Sooo a friend of mine was on "that" (ya know, the one we all love) part of the internet...aaand found this, no idea who the original artist is (japanese most likely by the ....useless censorship...and the kanji) he made a Pokemon joke.

I however thought "Holy fucking dildo...what the fuck is that!?" and somehow, don't even ask me how... I myself are more then often confused by my train of thoughts...anyways, I present you...

The worst idea for a very powerfull, hidden-boss character demon.

Lillith: Jon you can't just whip out your dick and win!
Jon: Yes I can! Worked so far anytime!
Lillith: No ... what I mean is...that won't be enough cock...
Jon: Wait wat?
*turns around and sees the demon*

WTF2.0.jpg
Did I already mention "UsElEsS JaPaNeSe CeNsOrShIp" ? :ROFLMAO:

...His weakspot is his dick!
Jon: WhIcH OnE !?

Anyways, be playing 5.5 (public) so far whenever I have time and...I can't even tell ya Bread (and team) how much I appreciate the incredible work, also because with all the praise ya lot already got, It'll sound kinda mundane ate this point.

Edu mark

Jul 3, 2022
Well, everything about this update is perfect, we have advanced with the family and how i am a ass addicted the scene with aunt cass were the BEST. This seriously was made with love. No bugs, not bad scenes, best update until now.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
I hope we get to fuck Brenda in the next update or one of the other teachers
The most you could probably get if we get a teachers story update is a blowjob cause from what i see the game focus more on story and context each scene has to be reached step by step an example is like After getting Handjobs, you go to boob jobs, and then we reach the blowjobs after that mostly we've reached the end of the content. Heck bread could probably add some foot jobs and ass jobs. Each teacher would probably have separate priority in updates so it'll probably be a long time before the game finishes

Last edited:

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
The most you could probably get if we get a teachers story update is a blowjob cause from what i see the game focus more on story and context each scene has to be reached step by step an example is like After getting Handjobs, you go to boob jobs, and then we reach the blowjobs after that mostly we've reached the end of the content. Heck bread could probably add some foot jobs and ass jobs. Each teacher would probably have separate priority in updates so it'll probably be a long time before the game finishes
Fair point, Bread is good at telling story but the progress with sex is a bit slow

GhostMoth

Lead Writer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2022
As said before, voted characters will get complete arcs with their updates. Family characters are a steady progression built up over time. So Brenda's upcoming update will be similar to Sabrina's in terms of storytelling/pacing.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Tits tits tits tits

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone have a save with all the scenes unlocked?
(Copy/paste from when I have already answered this question for several people)
Make sure you have your Search results preferences set to "most recent" first.

First Second Third page of results (partially because people ask before searching):

(first page if you search for v0.5.5 save)
Yes, the "beta" save will work for the "public" version

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes