Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It appears you might have some kind of save editor on your game because of $27805 in monies - besides the money, did you make any other edits to the saves?

You say you did everything I did in my video - but it appears that you have already been through the doctor's exam with Doctor Faust and Leslie. That is the time you should have gone to the Maternity Ward, saw sweeps, cleaned the floor, gone to the research area, gone to the front desk, gone to sweeps, got an access card and etc... and THEN gone upstairs to see the doctor. All of which is in the video.

You should go to the developer's discord to see if they can help you there in the bug reports or in a help channel. Or you can wait here to see if BreadmanGames (when he gets back from moving to his new place) or Zakko can help you (today or in a few days or even later). In the end - you might need to go to a save prior to going to the Hospital with Leslie to do all that.

That said of this playthrough - the only thing that you really need to do that is old content (except for 1st meeting with Dolly and an interesting scene with Doctor Faust and Leslie) is to finish the Demon's Trist quests which will show you where the waterfall is when it is done.

If you do the Demon's Trist quests - you could then load up save #50 to finish out the new content (some of which, yes, you have already completed - but gets you past this issue). You can then go into the Gallery through the Hex in the apartment closet to see the scene with Dolly and the one with Doctor Faust and Leslie (by going to the Lilith avatar in the gallery mode).

Essimio

Jan 4, 2021
It appears you might have some kind of save editor on your game because of $27805 in monies - besides the money, did you make any other edits to the saves?

You say you did everything I did in my video - but it appears that you have already been through the doctor's exam with Doctor Faust and Leslie. That is the time you should have gone to the Maternity Ward, saw sweeps, cleaned the floor, gone to the research area, gone to the front desk, gone to sweeps, got an access card and etc... and THEN gone upstairs to see the doctor. All of which is in the video.

You should go to the developer's discord to see if they can help you there in the bug reports or in a help channel. Or you can wait here to see if BreadmanGames (when he gets back from moving to his new place) or Zakko can help you (today or in a few days or even later). In the end - you might need to go to a save prior to going to the Hospital with Leslie to do all that.

That said of this playthrough - the only thing that you really need to do that is old content (except for 1st meeting with Dolly and an interesting scene with Doctor Faust and Leslie) is to finish the Demon's Trist quests which will show you where the waterfall is when it is done.

If you do the Demon's Trist quests - you could then load up save #50 to finish out the new content (some of which, yes, you have already completed - but gets you past this issue). You can then go into the Gallery through the Hex in the apartment closet to see the scene with Dolly and the one with Doctor Faust and Leslie (by going to the Lilith avatar in the gallery mode).
not really I did only money because I dont wated to have to "grind" money

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
not really I did only money because I dont wated to have to "grind" money
As you learned after doing that, there isn't a lot of money needed so there is minimal grind for money (especially if the MC delivers pizzas and works at the hospital, not just $10 per day from doing chores).

Anyway that was more of a rhetorical question, not one I needed an answer to. But thanks. The important part of my message was the other 95% of it.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
(Copy/paste from when I have already answered this question for several people)
Make sure you have your Search results preferences set to "most recent" first.

First Second page of results (partially because people ask before searching):

(first page if you search for v0.5.5 save)
Yes, the "beta" save will work for the "public" version
One day your effort will be rewarded! ;)

Forta123

Jun 12, 2023
I am stuck at secret girlfriend part . I did the gym part but after gym nothing happened I cannot use the red candles

Nemo563

Apr 29, 2018
I, like many others who posted here, would really appreciate a walk-through. The Quest Journal is not enough, since you can easily do things in the wrong order and mess stuff up, or miss things entirely by not being in the right place at the right time.
For instance, after racing with Ariana, the journal says the solution is in the school, but going in the schools gets me locked in, I can't take any classes or advance the time. It's Monday, and the only other thing in the journal is to sleep on sunday (a whole week away) and to find the laundry basket, which isn't there. There must have been something I missed.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I am stuck at secret girlfriend part . I did the gym part but after gym nothing happened I cannot use the red candles
If you are playing from the beginning - do other quests for awhile (don't just focus on one character). You may not be able to do the Secret Girlfriend quest until after completing earlier quasts).

If you are playing straight from the new content save (#50) - You have to go to the gym several times. If you are having problems, otherwise, you should watch the video playthough I made of the new content. #7,065

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
one question will we get to pay the nun tring to kill us back are is that to evil of me. mybe i should ask this to i forget things she did not have a pecker did she.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes