Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
full save pls
(Copy/paste from when I have already answered this question for several people)
Make sure you have your Search results preferences set to "most recent" first.

First Second page of results (partially because people ask before searching):

(first page if you search for v0.5.5 save)
Yes, the "beta" save will work for the "public" version

Roveredo

Feb 1, 2017
No, the dad is a dick. I say this as an older parent and a person who pays the bills for his family.
  • the dad is gambling money that is needed to pay bills - hoping he wins
  • don't forget that mom has a good job, as well - so the family isn't strictly relying on dad's work (in fact, we don't know how the bills are broken down - we don't know if dad's job is the "breadwinner" or supplementary income, even if he puts up a front)
  • he's an ass from the moment you see him on the screen in this version - dismissive of his children and, in fact, belittling them
I could go on - but no, the dad is a dick.
Sure Paul is not aware (or is he) that something wrong is going on between Jon and Leslie, but kinda funny to see Jon pissed at his dad for being a jerk while being the lover of his own mother.

Reactions: Count Morado

Essimio

Jan 4, 2021
I have a Problem with the Access card quest because the Janitor does not even give me the oppertunity to clean is there any way to fix this?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I can't play the game. said it couldn't load. what do i do?
Do you call up your mechanic and say "My car won't run, what do I do?" or do you give a bit more detail so they know what to look for to help you?

Information that helps includes what do you mean by "couldn't load" - do you get a black screen, does it not load at all, etc. Also, what OS you are using, including version (i.e. Windows 7, Windows 10, MacOS 13, etc) and what video card do you have. Have you made sure your OS and drivers are all up to date, etc.?

Here are the basics: #4,474

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Do I have to by the spy came again to get the other photos or have they just not been add yet. I've only got the shower one so far.

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
Full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall?

MY --> F U C K I N G <-- JESUS, MAKE IT STHAAAP o_O

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall? - full save plz - wheres the waterfall?

MY --> F U C K I N G <-- JESUS, MAKE IT STHAAAP o_O
To get to the waterfall you have to go to school and progress enough with the angels on the left side of the school. Now in the same place on the left you'll notice a fence leading to somewhere. It will tell you need a key which you can't get yet but that same place is a subspace the angles are staying at. Once you see Gabbi open it up you can go back and open it yourself. That's where the waterfall is that you can access by the bushes on the right where you'll enter the pool then just go into the waterfall.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FakoSIL

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
To get to the waterfall you have to go to school and progress enough with the angels on the left side of the school. Now in the same place on the left you'll notice a fence leading to somewhere. It will tell you need a key which you can't get yet but that same place is a subspace the angles are staying at. Once you see Gabbi open it up you can go back and open it yourself. That's where the waterfall is that you can access by the bushes on the right where you'll enter the pool then just go into the waterfall.
I'm pretty sure they were making a joke about the repetitive save requests and waterfall guides, dude lol.

Arzavall

Nov 15, 2018
Grazie.

Stasera ho accelerato v0.04.1 a causa delle domande. Il video è qui ( 47:32 - 201.30 MB ). So che la v0.05 è prevista per dicembre, ma almeno questo significa per il prossimo mese o giù di lì, posso solo dire alle persone di cercarla nel video. Ci sono un paio di piccoli intoppi nel mio gioco perché non sto leggendo nulla: basta fare clic, fare clic, fare clic.
[/CITAZIONE]
i think that i have a bug, because did dont work for me ç_ç

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes