witcher5655

Aug 25, 2022
havent updated since 0.5, if i download the newest update can i move my saves over? also is there anything i could miss from earlier in the game or is the new update just a continuation of the storylines?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
havent updated since 0.5, if i download the newest update can i move my saves over? also is there anything i could miss from earlier in the game or is the new update just a continuation of the storylines?
If you know how to migrate saves over from the previous update of v0.05, yes (it does require a few steps to do so - #7,344). This is the next update after it. The game, like previous versions, has a save already in the game to start at new content, continuing the storyline.
1688959600188.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The game cannot start... Same with the previous version. Can someone tell me why? Thanks
(copy/paste from 7 days and 2 hours ago just 2 pages back #7,629 when answering failed to initialize graphics question)
make sure you have your Search results preferences set to "most recent" first.

Almost the entire first page of results are answers to your question - including some in the middle of the page that are specific to Windows, Mac, and other OS users. Bottom line is, make sure your OS and drivers are up to date and that you have a reasonably recent OS (Windows 10 or newer, Mac whatever or newer, etc). If you're on Windows and using 8 or 7 (or anything even earlier), it's past time to look at moving forward.

Reactions: Itsuki Seno

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
A good content strategy would be leslie + girl + a family character in girl story arc. Like with ashley and sabrina in 0.5. However that's not always feasible

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there is a shop were a girl in the schools father owns. if i rember rifgt it should one panel over on the right could be wrong tho

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
bread if you see this and you can and are willing to do it i think a character who has Tits like cassie a face like sabrinas "mom" i cant remember her name and I know shes not her actual mom and with brendas Ass and maybe keep her brunette with blue eyes i think the combo of these traits would make a spectacular character in my opinion

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
bread if you see this and you can and are willing to do it i think a character who has Tits like cassie a face like sabrinas "mom" i cant remember her name and I know shes not her actual mom and with brendas Ass and maybe keep her brunette with blue eyes i think the combo of these traits would make a spectacular character in my opinion
they aren't adding more characters

Reactions: BreadManGames

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I don't remember reading that in any posts here. The contract is to breed with 30 human individuals.

There are 26 on The Bed™, so there should be 4 more characters coming.
It hasn't really been requested here, not that I've seen anyway. But people often come into the Discord and request their own characters. We've been very clear (on Discord) that we aren't adding any more women right now, and it's possible we won't at all.

The Bed™ doesn't include commissioned characters such as Angelina. It doesn't include special characters like Juggs neither. I think, off the top of my head, that we have 32(?) "human individuals" (women) in the game currently. Not including the supernatural ones that wouldn't go under "human", in which case it'd be a good chunk higher :cool:

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes