Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Brenda had a position poll (same thing I did for Sabrina, where folks can vote on 2 of the poses for her final scene(s)). That was a week ago, so here I am with all of the choices for y'all. Positions 2 and 9 won, but there were a few that were very close to making the cut.

Keep in mind, these were referenced from other vids so the final position/pose will be slightly different, and this is super spoilery so don't look if you wanna go in blind with Brenda!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2 is too generic to have won. 8 is terrible and 4 is alright. The rest are good.

Edit: 4 is one of the best on second thought.

Last edited:

abdo12

Mar 14, 2020
Brenda had a position poll (same thing I did for Sabrina, where folks can vote on 2 of the poses for her final scene(s)). That was a week ago, so here I am with all of the choices for y'all. Positions 2 and 9 won, but there were a few that were very close to making the cut.

Keep in mind, these were referenced from other vids so the final position/pose will be slightly different, and this is super spoilery so don't look if you wanna go in blind with Brenda!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3 6 AND 9

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi, I stuck at The Statue, what should i do next? TY in advance
What do you mean, stuck at the statue? Go into your quest journal and see what to do next (Press "J" for Windows users). If you need further assistance, post a screenshot of your journal.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/07/09

Pre-production is done! Kinda weird week, I was out of town for 2 days for a post-4th family thing and then redoing Ashley's bust with all her outfit changes added a lot more busts that I needed to complete but they all turned out really nicely. Since I won't be having teasers for awhile I think I'll share one of them on Wednesday.

I'm already into coding the first event, and like I said last week I'm going to be doing all the coding in one go, so expect a sizable jump in the 'Code' section next log. Art and Animation won't go this fast haha

I got a Brenda-themed doodle stream tomorrow at 5PM PST, check it out and if got a suggestion you'd like to see, lemme know in the reference images chat on Discord!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_2_Post.jpg

Last edited:

bloody55

May 18, 2018
When should I visit candy ? ... I skipped her dialogue and whenever I go the security guy says they don't accept visit at this time

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes