zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea remind's me of and old joke two guy's ask a farmer to stay for the night farmer say's you can sleep in my barn but stay away from my daughters next morning both guy's wake up first dude say's how did you sleep. the guy answers i sleep like a log how about you. the second guy say's i sleep like a golfball i roled through eightin holes.

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

suprmo

Apr 23, 2021
I was running the index.html file
and this this thing appeared
1695130221814.png

running the game.exe show this

1695129989735.png

is the a problem in the game folder
1695130093534.png

please help

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
I don't think I ever mentioned how much I love the Goonies style story the teenagers have trying to thwart the demon. The sister has 100% become my favorite character. I really hope she doesn't get overtly corrupted; rather she helps the MC out reluctantly because she knows the danger at stake... Obviously she can learn to love it ;)

Aug 25, 2017
I don't think I ever mentioned how much I love the Goonies style story the teenagers have trying to thwart the demon. The sister has 100% become my favorite character. I really hope she doesn't get overtly corrupted; rather she helps the MC out reluctantly because she knows the danger at stake... Obviously she can learn to love it ;)
just how corrupted each family member gets is one of the most interesting concepts in the whole story to me

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have alway's liked the he keep's the power's over comes the demon and keep's all the girls for him self. but i am just greedy o no i have a greed demon shit lmao.

Reactions: archmancer8

GhostMoth

Lead Writer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2022
Curious, what's Goonies about it? Full disclaimer, and I somewhat feel ashamed to say it, but I've never watched The Goonies! It's one of those films where due to pop culture osmosis and references you somewhat feel like you know the whole deal thus feel less motivated to watch it. I'm sure it's good though given the cultural impact.

Reactions: PriorSatanic

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Curious, what's Goonies about it? Full disclaimer, and I somewhat feel ashamed to say it, but I've never watched The Goonies! It's one of those films where due to pop culture osmosis and references you somewhat feel like you know the whole deal thus feel less motivated to watch it. I'm sure it's good though given the cultural impact.
Goonies is an archetypal movie/fiction cliché. It's a trope (not saying bad) story arc where the plot revolves around something important/dangerous/adventurous but the main characters of the story are all kids, teenagers. In the plot the kids always try to solve the problem on their own while keeping it secret from authority (parents, teachers, cops).

As I write this I realize a more modern reference would have been Stranger Things; but I'm old-ish so I thought of the Goonies first. Goonies has less monsters and more pirates, but you get the basic idea of what the plot is like if you've seen ST.

Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes