Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
Curious. Do we know which demons and angels stories are attached to which characters exactly. I heard that each is attached to a human character. But am curious whose who?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so far we ran in to two angles and i think 3 demon's can't rember if there was one i missed.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You don't have to post in a thread to receive notifications of new posts. Instead of just typing a single letter, you can click the "watch" button at the top of the first post of any thread.
1694698123330.png
Or if you don't want notifications, you could consider using the bookmark feature
1694698219837.png

Either way, you can then look at what you are watching or bookmarked by using the main menu:
1694698277922.png

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You don't have to post in a thread to receive notifications of new posts. Instead of just typing a single letter, you can click the "watch" button at the top of the first post of any thread.
View attachment 2929053
Or if you don't want notifications, you could consider using the bookmark feature
View attachment 2929056

Either way, you can then look at what you are watching or bookmarked by using the main menu:
View attachment 2929057
Bro really understood what the newbie wanted with a single fucking letter :coffee:

lorri555

May 9, 2021
Hi just asking what takes longer normally art or animation in the progress of things ?
I just can't wait for the next update

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hi just asking what takes longer normally art or animation in the progress of things ?
I had thought art took longer than animation, but don't really know as I used to do everything at the same time... With how it's going, I hope art is faster haha

Reactions: lorri555

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I'm no expert by any means, but I would have to say it depends. In general I think animation takes longer because in a way, 2D animation is a combination of art that is put into motion. Art is just stills. Now if the amount of art that needs to be done is far more than the amount of animation, then I would say the art takes longer.

lorri555

May 9, 2021
I'm no expert by any means, but I would have to say it depends. In general I think animation takes longer because in a way, 2D animation is a combination of art that is put into motion. Art is just stills. Now if the amount of art that needs to be done is far more than the amount of animation, then I would say the art takes longer.
Thanks for the explanation

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes