BigPepper

Sep 17, 2022
I don't do dates ahead of time, any guesses folks make is just that - guesses. I post weekly progress logs showing what I get done and how much I got left, and I make official announcements when I can guarantee a date, usually like 2 weeks out from the release
How long would you say on average all of the art for an update takes to do? curious

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
How long would you say on average all of the art for an update takes to do? curious
I don't know for sure as up to this point I've done everything together rotating tasks for each event.

that depends on multiples reasons tho. workflow, mood, shenanigans or lack of taco bell
I haven't been in awhile, they haven't had many good promotions lately

Uh going off the current updates were getting. 2 months probably.
your guesstimate is as good as mine right now

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/09/10

Small jump this week, but like I said last log I didn't expect to finish Brenda's stuff until this week, which I'm still on pace for. I got two animations done since last log, they both required a good amount of hand drawing of some of the more jiggly elements to really look good so they took longer than I would've liked - but I'm still on pace!

Slowly but surely, that's what I gotta tell myself to keep quality high and myself healthy.

NPC stream tomorrow at 10AM PST, so more stuff to make the game feel fleshed out. Have a great week y'all!

- Breadman
ProgressLog11_post.jpg

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
Progress Log - 2023/09/10

Small jump this week, but like I said last log I didn't expect to finish Brenda's stuff until this week, which I'm still on pace for. I got two animations done since last log, they both required a good amount of hand drawing of some of the more jiggly elements to really look good so they took longer than I would've liked - but I'm still on pace!

Slowly but surely, that's what I gotta tell myself to keep quality high and myself healthy.

NPC stream tomorrow at 10AM PST, so more stuff to make the game feel fleshed out. Have a great week y'all!

- Breadman
View attachment 2919037
"Some of the more jiggly elements"...I appreciate this. Also if people aren't saying it enough. The updates are greatly appreciated by the pirates and everyone else on this forum. Easily the best game of its genre on the site route now. Keep going, ya'll doing great things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes