Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/09/03

Slowly but surely, folks. This past week started off poorly, probably my least productive, work-wise, stretch since I started as I was finally able to get my car fixed up and spent Mon/Tues running around town getting everything sorted out. I cleaned up at the end of the week though and got a good bit done. In Brenda's home stretch here, I don't think I'll finish her last animations this week but next should be doable, and then Leslie should be wrapped around month's end if not slightly before.

It's slow-going, but I'm about on pace for where I thought I'd be.

Stream tomorrow, 5PM PST, nsfw doodles!

- Breadman
ProgressLog10_post.jpg

SudSur

Aug 24, 2020
Hey Bread, im sure you have answer this before but, why do you remove the morning routine with Leslie in the 5.5. The option doesnt appear anymore and personaly, i think it was really cool to have such interaction with Leslie.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
because you got to go to the gym and work out with the aunt then after the work out is done i forget how many time's you have to do the gym scene. but then the mother will show back up.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Stream result!

"Wow, what a stream - a lot of great suggestions and I love how just about all of them turned out, especially the Sifa ones (hey, she'll be up for the v.07 vote soon, keep her in mind!)

I'll be back next week at 10AM PST on stream!" - Breadman

doodlestream14_nsfw.png

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Stream result!

"Wow, what a stream - a lot of great suggestions and I love how just about all of them turned out, especially the Sifa ones (hey, she'll be up for the v.07 vote soon, keep her in mind!)

I'll be back next week at 10AM PST on stream!" - Breadman

View attachment 2904911
Bread getting more bulgy, I like it. Who are the two girls in the middle?

Reactions: Alandir

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
With how fast Bread can churn out the doodle-style... Unpopular opinion, but I wish he would use that quality level through the whole game to speed up release schedule/get more content out.
I get your sentiment and all but these doodles are'nt nearly comparable to an active development of a game that consists of so many layers that the devs need to fill (writing,planning,animations,coloring) which quite honestly can be a hassle to overcome.

The process of a game of this caliber is'nt something to speed up and take a risk to overall downgrade the quality of the game itself. Even worse, we would'nt want the devs to suffer from a burnout by rushing the process of the game at the expense of a faster release.

Everyone (including the devs) are'nt satisfied with how long the process takes but it is what it is until they find the pace they're looking for.:whistle:

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's just like other dev's who want there game's to be good so they take there time and do not wish to burn there self's out. also i am good at waiting because there are other game's i play why i wait for the good's plues this game has good art work and a story behind it that you can fallow.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
With how fast Bread can churn out the doodle-style... Unpopular opinion, but I wish he would use that quality level through the whole game to speed up release schedule/get more content out.
Like Coconut said, and I'll add that while doodles are fun they're not professional level art and I wouldn't feel right having something at that quality level in the game with the bar I've set on the rest of it. Maybe if I wanted to do a quick side project between games when this one's done I could bang it out in this style haha

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes