CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Does anyone know if there will be things to do with Ashley in this new update?
Content with Ashley will be included after V 0.6 update i.e Version 0.6.5
The format follows as simple:
V 0.X will follow non-family characters voted by polls (Teachers, Students and Townfolk)
V 0.X.5 will follow family characters (Brandy, Ashley and Cassie)
Leslie will be the only family character that gets some content every update release.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm very confused, I've been playing the game just fine over the past week but now out of nowhere I'm getting the ''Failed to initialize graphics'' error? I've read that this happened to some users when they downloaded the latest patch but for this error to suddenly appear out of nowhere when I was running the latest version just fine doesn't make to much sense. Any suggestions? All my video drivers are up to date and no game on this site has giving me problems due to anything graphics related at this point.....
I don't know what to tell you. That error is specifically a drivers issue.
You didn't change the game at all?
You double verified that your drivers are up to date?
Particularly if recently your Windows did an automatic update - it could have change your video drivers from the manufacturer's version to a version that Windows thinks you need. Make sure you are updating your video drivers from the manufacturer (nVidia's GeForce Experience application, for example).

Reactions: BreadManGames
Aug 25, 2017
So will the new poll come after the coding is done?

I'm curious how the non teachers ranked last time to see what well get here.

Does anyone have a top ten list from last vote.
Voting last time was a bracket, so no top ten, but the finals were Brenda, Sunny (the therapist) and Bex (the neighbor). Sunny finished in 2nd

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
I don't know what to tell you. That error is specifically a drivers issue.
You didn't change the game at all?
You double verified that your drivers are up to date?
Particularly if recently your Windows did an automatic update - it could have change your video drivers from the manufacturer's version to a version that Windows thinks you need. Make sure you are updating your video drivers from the manufacturer (nVidia's GeForce Experience application, for example).
I honestly don't understand, started up my laptop today and out of nowhere the game ran just fine but after a break like 2 hours later I got the same error, I highly doubt it has to do with my drivers at this point but I'll try uninstalling/reinstalling them. Something particular that I've noticed is that a third party app that I use to mute games in the background(Borderless gaming) that couldn't previously register this particular game(prob software related) for some reason now can actually register the game now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hola, ¿alguien sabe de alguna traducción al español?
Está ahí: https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/post-11231262
Además, a menos que se indique lo contrario, todos los hilos de F95 son en inglés. Usted debe proporcionar una traducción al Inglés con cualquier otro un idioma utilizado en los comentarios.

It's there: https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/post-11231262
Also, unless it is stated - all threads on F95 are English. You must provide an English translation with any other a language used in comments.

Reactions: dartrix676755

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/08/27

About the same movement as last week, and I'm realizing that as I'm getting into the end of Brenda's arc the animations are likely gonna stay around this pace. We're into her big, fun, sexy time positions and there's both a lot of them, and about half of them are going to have a vaginal/anal variant to them, so it's just a lot of work to do right.

Gonna keep working as much as I can on it, it'll be worth the wait but dammit I don't want the wait to be for-fucking-ever haha

Stream tomorrow at 5PM PST!

- Breadman
ProgressLog9_post.jpg

Dec 12, 2020
Progress Log - 2023/08/27

About the same movement as last week, and I'm realizing that as I'm getting into the end of Brenda's arc the animations are likely gonna stay around this pace. We're into her big, fun, sexy time positions and there's both a lot of them, and about half of them are going to have a vaginal/anal variant to them, so it's just a lot of work to do right.

Gonna keep working as much as I can on it, it'll be worth the wait but dammit I don't want the wait to be for-fucking-ever haha

Stream tomorrow at 5PM PST!

- Breadman
View attachment 2883430
You could've kept half of that to yourself, we'd be more excited if you had.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Personal guestimate is mid November, realistically late November, hopefully early November if this new production style is panning out to actually have been saving time. Also bread if your reading this are we getting another thanksgiving or Halloween piece?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Personal guestimate is mid November, realistically late November, hopefully early November if this new production style is panning out to actually have been saving time. Also bread if your reading this are we getting another thanksgiving or Halloween piece?
Like a pinup? I'm sure well do some themed streams for halloween at the least!

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes