thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
what about demon guy and his master will they be in there or they 1 time thing

talking demon in grave yard mc had go rescue girl from he went check on his master who wanted the girl not sure was for his master or him

Reactions: DrIvanR1314
Aug 25, 2017
what about demon guy and his master will they be in there or they 1 time thing

talking demon in grave yard mc had go rescue girl from he went check on his master who wanted the girl not sure was for his master or him
I'd assume his master, be that Satan or whoever, will show up, but hard to say otherwise. The team making the game has to consider that some players might never decide to play Sabrina's content, or wait until the very end, so it's hard to imagine he shows up again. But who knows?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would think his daughters would keep him out of the loop so they could have there fun in the human world.

Last edited:

Otze

Nov 24, 2022
hi there im stucking at a side quest called "sabaotage the laundry" i should look for the laundry basket but there is none, is this quest not finished yet?

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/08/20

Got a little bit more done this week than last week, my car messing up last Monday threw a wrench in things that I'm still trying to work out, but trending in the right direction. Tomorrow is gonna be tricky as I have a doc appt and then the stream so won't get much done, but will try to continue the trend the rest of the week!

Got a stream tomorrow at 5PM PST, first of potentially two this week covering Brenda's updated class time-progression art (before arc and after)!

- Breadman
ProgressLog8_Post.jpg

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
So will the new poll come after the coding is done?

I'm curious how the non teachers ranked last time to see what well get here.

Does anyone have a top ten list from last vote.

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
I'm very confused, I've been playing the game just fine over the past week but now out of nowhere I'm getting the ''Failed to initialize graphics'' error? I've read that this happened to some users when they downloaded the latest patch but for this error to suddenly appear out of nowhere when I was running the latest version just fine doesn't make to much sense. Any suggestions? All my video drivers are up to date and no game on this site has giving me problems due to anything graphics related at this point.....

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
So will the new poll come after the coding is done?

I'm curious how the non teachers ranked last time to see what well get here.

Does anyone have a top ten list from last vote.
The coding is already finished, its the art and animation section that needs to be dealt with. Bread has addressed in the below post that polling will begin about halfway through development. Info about the structure of the upcoming poll and also the characters who ranked the last polling are also mentioned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes