zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think it also has to doe with the magic from lilth as well.the other thing is her husbands a bit of an asshole drunk that pay's her little mind.

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Is there any speculation of when the next update is coming out?
It's worth looking at the weekly Sunday progress logs which shows development process. Right now, the coding has been dealt with and now they're proceeding with animation and after that is the main and most heavy of them to finish which is the art. I'd say once the art section is complete , only bug fixing and testing is left and then we can probably figure the timing of the release by then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
I'd recommend against having any specific expectations until art is closing in. You'll most likely disappoint yourself. It's going as quickly as the team can manage
Yes, of course. The below post by Zakko mentioned that the art and animation section would take more time than coding.
It's as you said that they're doing their very level best, just wanted to clarify to those who are misinformed who believe that the art would be faster than coding.(y)

Reactions: TheSeventhLevel

lorri555

May 9, 2021
Can't wait for the next updates, I know there aren't any games with this quality of animations and art but however, while we wait for the next update does anybody know of other games similar to this one?

Aug 25, 2017
will next updates have other demons in it fashion store demon cop demon other 1 forget where she as at
The fashion store demon, Belial, will almost certainly be a part of the Linnet Family storyline, which is not the focus of the upcoming update.

The "cop demon" is part of Officer Juggs story, which could be in any update we don't really know. The only other sin demon to appear was Mammon as part of Angelina's side content, which is complete for now. Hope this helps

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/08/13

First week of animation in the books, I don't think it will be a typical weeks progress for it though. I had some IRL stuff that took me away from animating a bit that I'm working out so should be able to get through more this coming week. We'll see, of course, but that's the hope haha

Stream tomorrow, the next Espectra cover that I get to hide somewhere in v.06, at 5PM PST!
* Stream moved to Friday at 10AM PST!

- Breadman
ProgressLog7_Post.jpg

Last edited:

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Is animation done before art ?
Yes, the dev are trying something different to help their workflow and had decided to finish each section in one go rather focusing on all three the same time. They're first starting with the section that takes less time and finally getting to big part. It'll go in these three orders, think of it as difficulty level
1.Coding (Normal)
2.Animations (Medium)
3.Art (Hard)

Was wondering a little bit about that myself - was curious as to how you animate something you have yet to draw.
The animation and art section are pretty different. Art will require basically an overhaul of completing images like character art, main cover, MC finding some items, battles with demons, attending classes, interaction with other characters etc. Whereas the animation would be consisting of mostly sexual scenes and also some non-sexual ones that help play in part of the story.

So all in all, they're pretty much separated in this regard and not just molded into one section.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Yes, the dev are trying something different to help their workflow and had decided to finish each section in one go rather focusing on all three the same time. They're first starting with the section that takes less time and finally getting to big part. It'll go in these three orders, think of it as difficulty level
1.Coding (Normal)
2.Animations (Medium)
3.Art (Hard)

The animation and art section are pretty different. Art will require basically an overhaul of completing images like character art, main cover, MC finding some items, battles with demons, attending classes, interaction with other characters etc. Whereas the animation would be consisting of mostly sexual scenes and also some that non-sexual ones that help play in part of the story.

So all in all, they're pretty much separated in this regard and not just molded into one section.
Understood, but you still have to draw what you animate so there is a bit of an over lap.

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Understood, but you still have to draw what you animate so there is a bit of an over lap.
Yes but it's mostly the way on how they're incorporated that matters the most. The dev has to either complete a heavy chunky of still images or complete a set of animated scenes. Both rely on being hand drawn but they differ from each other.

For e:g a still image of the MC attending class (It's not needed to show long animation of him at leaving home and walking to school lol) VS an animated scene of Leslie Tittyfucking the MC (the part that is essential to move the "Plot" ).

The way I see it Art process is needed to cover up basic and trivial stuff that helps adds intrigue and flavor to the story while the animation shows us the good'ole fap time. There are some exceptions however such as still image after sexual animated scenes (creampie or cum filliing the character's mouth) and animated part of some non-sexual scenes (MC kicking some demon ass)

Anyway we all faith in the dev team since they went in this direction. In the end, its more important to realize that the dev team are putting their absolute efforts in order to dish out updates at a much better pace so hence we can just support and appreciate the route they've chosen (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodoo

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
The fashion store demon, Belial, will almost certainly be a part of the Linnet Family storyline, which is not the focus of the upcoming update.

The "cop demon" is part of Officer Juggs story, which could be in any update we don't really know. The only other sin demon to appear was Mammon as part of Angelina's side content, which is complete for now. Hope this helps
ok ty i ask because last up date in temple waterfall showed all demon statues think was 7 or 8 not sure know lillith was there other demons so was wondering if other demons will be in up date coming up thats all

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Yes but it's mostly the way on how they're incorporated that matters the most. The dev has to either complete a heavy chunky of still images or complete a set of animated scenes. Both rely on being hand drawn but they differ from each other.

For e:g a still image of the MC attending class (It's not needed to show long animation of him at leaving home and walking to school lol) VS an animated scene of Leslie Tittyfucking the MC (the part that is essential to move the "Plot" ).

The way I see it Art process is needed to cover up basic and trivial stuff that helps adds intrigue and flavor to the story while the animation shows us the good'ole fap time. There are some exceptions however such as still image after sexual animated scenes (creampie or cum filliing the character's mouth) and animated part of some non-sexual scenes (MC kicking some demon ass)

Anyway we all faith in the dev team since they went in this direction. In the end, its more important to realize that the dev team are putting their absolute efforts in order to dish out updates at a much better pace so hence we can just support and appreciate the route they've chosen (y)
All well and good and your kinda preaching to the choir. You can categorize it anyway you wish but art is art whether 2d,3d,animated,music,video,photography... In this case the 'art' needs to be drawn before it can be animated. Completely understand there are static areas and animated areas, was kinda my whole point in the first place: they need to draw some of the art to be animated then draw that static art - hence the overlap.
They've got their process and it seems to fit them well.
Looking forward to their next chapter.

Reactions: CoconutBayBro
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes