BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
the gallory in the wall were you replay the scene's if i new how to do screen shot's it would be alot more easyer on yea but i am not good with cpmputers lol.
oooooooh you were talking about the replay room, my bad. Yeah if/when we need to we'd just expand the room to fit any characters we needed in there

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok just was wondering because the free spaces got me thinking of the girls we have not seen yet like liliths other sisters are the police chief and his sisters freind the chick with glasses. i also hope after all this you can add more if you want too lol.

Reactions: BreadManGames

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
we have 32 or 33 human women in the game right now, which is two over Lilith's original contract I believe - what gallery/open slots were we talking about?
what?
there is more than 1 nonhuman girl in this game.
gabriel = angel
calliope = angel
ashe = devil
lilith = devil

and those are just the ones you have sex with.
there is also mammon which... actually I forgot if you have sex with or not. I think you do.

and... and I just realized you said 32 OR 33 and I misread it as 32 OF 33. meaning that only 1 nonhuman girl is in the game.
I am made of derp

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
what?
there is more than 1 nonhuman girl in this game.
gabriel = angel
calliope = angel
ashe = devil
lilith = devil

and those are just the ones you have sex with.
there is also mammon which... actually I forgot if you have sex with or not. I think you do.

and... and I just realized you said 32 OR 33 and I misread it as 32 OF 33. meaning that only 1 nonhuman girl is in the game.
I am made of derp
It's all good haha, you caught it

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
ok im lost when its come to school, it keeps saying I missing an event at lunch and I should go and see susy, brandy and gabriella but there no where to be seen in school?
Sorry It's been a while so I may be way off but I think Brandy is in the bathroom and the others are behind the school (need to hop over the trashcan)

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
It's not really mentioned that much due to Leslie always being the main attraction but Lilith in her human transformation is really drop dead gorgeous. Her character model in this form is really underrated and is just second to me next to Leslie.

While her scenes in her demon form are already terrific, I would love to see more scenes of Lilith in her human form :love:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
It's not really mentioned that much due to Leslie always being the main attraction but Lilith in her human transformation is really drop dead gorgeous. Her character model in this form is really underrated and is just second to me next to Leslie.

While her scenes in her demon form are already terrific, I would love to see more scenes of Lilith in her human form :love:
Dr. Faust is fine as hell (ha!)

Faust will have her day, for sure

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

I like leslie, don't get me wrong.

But I disagree about her being the main attraction. There are several other girls I like more.

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
I like leslie, don't get me wrong.

But I disagree about her being the main attraction. There are several other girls I like more.
Of course, each have their own characters they like. Even if the majority of the fanbase (including me lol) love Leslie, the game offers various others to delight upon. Would like to kindly to remind others that this should not lead into bloodthristy arguments on who their favorites are.
This game pertains different characters to everyone's taste which really makes you appreciative the dev a lot (y)

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think the boy should just fuck all there brains out keep his power's and just make the demons and angles happy along with all the females he can. but first turn lilith in to a hepping mess with her own power's lol make her beg for him to use her lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but that's up to the dev and his team but i kinda think they may have thought along those lines lol.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes