Feb 16, 2019
Will our saves from the last update work with the next one? I had to start from the beginning last time when I thought any updates with the sister would intertwine or crash the game from the one main story plot with the goth girl if I loaded an old save.

So I ask if any old saves work on the next update if possible.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Will our saves from the last update work with the next one? I had to start from the beginning last time when I thought any updates with the sister would intertwine or crash the game from the one main story plot with the goth girl if I loaded an old save.

So I ask if any old saves work on the next update if possible.
They add a save (slot 50) that is everything up to the next update with each version.

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
All well and good and your kinda preaching to the choir. You can categorize it anyway you wish but art is art whether 2d,3d,animated,music,video,photography... In this case the 'art' needs to be drawn before it can be animated. Completely understand there are static areas and animated areas, was kinda my whole point in the first place: they need to draw some of the art to be animated then draw that static art - hence the overlap.
They've got their process and it seems to fit them well.
Looking forward to their next chapter.
Lol my bad thought you meant something else

Reactions: Sukme

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do have a question ok there are what 7 demons and 3 angle i guess the stone girl in the middle is an angle. i guess my question is only three angles in the game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Even on android? I cant seem to find it
You didn't click the reply button to the post you are replying to so it took a moment to know what you are talking about. Especially since you aren't the original person asking about saves.

No, there is no save included in the android/mobile version. There has not been one for any of the versions.
1692017043381.png

Aug 25, 2017
i do have a question ok there are what 7 demons and 3 angle i guess the stone girl in the middle is an angle. i guess my question is only three angles in the game.
Ysabella is not a Virtue (angel), as far as we know. Right now we know four Sins (demons):

Lust (Lilith)
Gluttony (Mammon, defeated in Angelina's story)
Pride (Belial, soon to be in the Linnet story)
Wrath (name TBD, to be in Juggs' story)
then there's Envy, Sloth and Greed, yet to be seen

For the Virtues, we only really know:
Love (Gabriella)
Wisdom (Calliope)
there's also Kindness and Valor, nothing is publicly known about the other three

Reactions: krumkrum

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
k thnks i was wondering this does bring light to that. also i no i am going to hell for this but when do we get to plow the nun!

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
u guys think there's a chance we getting the update in october or november instead of december?
November 16th at exactly 10:01 AM PST...the wheel has been spun , the die cast, it's been written in blood....

....uh, where did my beer go...

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Progress Log - 2023/08/13

First week of animation in the books, I don't think it will be a typical weeks progress for it though. I had some IRL stuff that took me away from animating a bit that I'm working out so should be able to get through more this coming week. We'll see, of course, but that's the hope haha

Stream tomorrow, the next Espectra cover that I get to hide somewhere in v.06, at 5PM PST!
* Stream moved to Friday at 10AM PST!

- Breadman
View attachment 2848597
Late January

• Angry
Reactions: TheSeventhLevel

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i see the past pranet and well you know the rest but if you must no there is a sing up head that say's just wait for it thnk you from the twilights zone do do do do lol.

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
u guys think there's a chance we getting the update in october or november instead of december?
Idk. Soon or late. I say its faster that the norm here with the quality that monsieur baguette produce. But waiting is not a torture

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes