Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
I liked the game, I'm just wondering, and this is not an attempt hurry production, but how long is it likely to be for the next update?
Are we talking, soon, in a few months, at the end of the year. What?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
"Some of the more jiggly elements"...I appreciate this. Also if people aren't saying it enough. The updates are greatly appreciated by the pirates and everyone else on this forum. Easily the best game of its genre on the site route now. Keep going, ya'll doing great things.
aw thanks, man, I appreciate you appreciating us haha

I liked the game, I'm just wondering, and this is not an attempt hurry production, but how long is it likely to be for the next update?
Are we talking, soon, in a few months, at the end of the year. What?
No harm in asking! I post weekly progress logs to keep folks in the know of where I'm at, but I don't do dates or estimates before I can guarantee a release. I can say it will be before the end of the year, but anything more specific than that is just speculation

Is there any Arianna content planned by breadman in upcoming release? Its about time Ms. September got her due
Arianna is great, and we have fun stuff planned for her arc, but she won't be getting more content until she wins her update vote. The vote for v.07 is gonna be opening on substar in a few weeks, and Arianna is eligible (along with every girl outside of the school staff cast) so hopefully she can do well and get her story told soon!

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
aw thanks, man, I appreciate you appreciating us haha

No harm in asking! I post weekly progress logs to keep folks in the know of where I'm at, but I don't do dates or estimates before I can guarantee a release. I can say it will be before the end of the year, but anything more specific than that is just speculation

Arianna is great, and we have fun stuff planned for her arc, but she won't be getting more content until she wins her update vote. The vote for v.07 is gonna be opening on substar in a few weeks, and Arianna is eligible (along with every girl outside of the school staff cast) so hopefully she can do well and get her story told soon!
Speaking off which. When is the poll coming up for the girl of 0.7.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Last update's use of blush was good. Looked great on Leslie. Hopefully you can use it more for girls who are embarrassed and *not just in a sultry mood. For example Ashley when MC lifted her butt off the floor last update.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
come now you will be like all the other's and still fap even if she does not have a scene as your rioting. lol

Jun 15, 2017
I'm going to make Bread draw 20 more NPCs you're not allowed to bang in spite of this.
Probs easy for Bread, just recolor the existing ones and have some with different hair. Hell, make some of them wear hats (which they will be permanently stuck wearing for the rest of their lives in the game).

Reactions: DicksInSpace
Aug 25, 2017
Probs easy for Bread, just recolor the existing ones and have some with different hair. Hell, make some of them wear hats (which they will be permanently stuck wearing for the rest of their lives in the game).
he's just upset that he can't control how other people feel about the game. An understandable urge for one's own work, to be fair

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes