BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Ah so of the ones we've seen who links to who?
Weirdly this question was just answered on the discord by another player talking about it.
Wrath - Juggs
Gluttony(Mammon) - Angelina
Pride (Belial) - Destiny
Lust (Lilith) - MC

When do you guys estimate we'll see the next release? Mid December?
I don't do estimates, I post progress logs every week and make an official announcement when I know I can make the date, usually when production ends and like 2 weeks before it drops

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
I think it would help better if we could include the commonly asked questions (along with its answers) in the first page of the thread. E.g. any estimation of the next release? When are we going bone Mom? Is there a current save included?

Most of the questions are kinda repetitive and it could get pretty bothersome for everyone (including the devs) responding to the same stuff over and over like a broken record.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I think it would help better if we could include the commonly asked questions (along with its answers) in the first page of the thread. E.g. any estimation of the next release? When are we going bone Mom? Is there a current save included?

Most of the questions are kinda repetitive and it could get pretty bothersome for everyone (including the devs) responding to the same stuff over and over like a broken record.
This operates under the presumption that people read anything before asking their questions haha - we've had a faq on discord for over a year now with all that info and get as many or more questions about save files, release dates, etc over there, too. Maybe it'd make it easier to have something to direct them to instead of Morado having to teach everyone how to use the search function, though. It's a good idea, I'll talk with the team about the most concise way to word everything

I am considering doing what another game on here does, I'd give the name if I could remember it, but basically a disclaimer on the OP saying 'No, you can't bang the Mom yet"

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
This operates under the presumption that people read anything before asking their questions haha - we've had a faq on discord for over a year now with all that info and get as many or more questions about save files, release dates, etc over there, too. Maybe it'd make it easier to have something to direct them to instead of Morado having to teach everyone how to use the search function, though. It's a good idea, I'll talk with the team about the most concise way to word everything

I am considering doing what another game on here does, I'd give the name if I could remember it, but basically a disclaimer on the OP saying 'No, you can't bang the Mom yet"
So kind of a
1694808643549.png

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
It's Grandma's House I believe and it has big yellow letters for, "NO SEX WITH NANA YET." Or something to that effect. The above idea would be nice but hard to read, need it like after the game description or something.

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
Weirdly this question was just answered on the discord by another player talking about it.
Wrath - Juggs
Gluttony(Mammon) - Angelina
Pride (Belial) - Destiny
Lust (Lilith) - MC

I don't do estimates, I post progress logs every week and make an official announcement when I know I can make the date, usually when production ends and like 2 weeks before it drops
Ah okay. Who do the angels we meet correspond to? And when are we meeting more.

Also lol that's a hilarious coincidence.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Aside from Gabbi, as Wiggly pointed out she's bound to MC, the Angels don't have deals or connections directly with other characters like the Sins do. They're more standoffish or working from the sidelines for the most part, but we'll meet the next one(s) in one of these next few updates

Reactions: Popgoes668

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Just a heads up in case anyone asks, I updated the OP with a compatibility patch Zakko made for folks having the 'graphics initialization error' who can't update their drivers to run the game. It'll make their performance take a hit, but should make it playable for them.

If anyone asks about that error going forward, be so kind as to direct them to OP if I or someone else from the team doesn't.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just a heads up in case anyone asks, I updated the OP with a compatibility patch Zakko made for folks having the 'graphics initialization error' who can't update their drivers to run the game. It'll make their performance take a hit, but should make it playable for them.

If anyone asks about that error going forward, be so kind as to direct them to OP if I or someone else from the team doesn't.
Kind? Kind?! NEVAR!:ROFLMAO:
Will it be updated soon?
No. It's always best to skim the last couple of pages of a thread (two pages back quotes this post: #8,059), use the search function found on every page of this site (maybe for the word UPDATE), and quickly look at the OP before asking questions. Doing the first two would have answered your question within a minute or two without having to ask it.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017

yourewelcome.gif

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
mybe put on there in big latter's sorry folkes but the scene's will come when they come. mother will get fucked when she get's fucked lol.

Reactions: Mirnation

gumboy23

May 26, 2023
Thx for the Game Guys, do u have more sketches from leslie or cassie ideas or
you already post them her in the Thread. Really would love to see them and looking
forward to the next update peace out.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thx for the Game Guys, do u have more sketches from leslie or cassie ideas or
you already post them her in the Thread. Really would love to see them and looking forward to the next update peace out.
There are a lot of sketches posted throughout this thread. Having them search through the thread to link them would be time consuming, taking them away from working on the game. I would recommend first changing your search results order on F95 (see #3 in my signature at the bottom of this post) and then searching for posts by BreadManGames or Zakko and scrolling through them, yourself, to find what you are looking for. It may take some time, but the update isn't coming soon - so it can keep you busy while you wait.
1694894863622.png
Another suggestion is to join the discord where it might be easier to find what you are looking for.

gumboy23

May 26, 2023
There are a lot of sketches posted throughout this thread. Having them search through the thread to link them would be time consuming, taking them away from working on the game. I would recommend first changing your search results order on F95 (see #3 in my signature at the bottom of this post) and then searching for posts by BreadManGames or Zakko and scrolling through them, yourself, to find what you are looking for. It may take some time, but the update isn't coming soon - so it can keep you busy while you wait.
View attachment 2935290
Another suggestion is to join the discord where it might be easier to find what you are looking for.
Thank you <3

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/09/17

Brenda animation is done, we're on to Leslie folks! I got the last of Brenda's scenes done and got the build for Leslie's first done, but didn't get into animating it yet, so that'll be first thing tomorrow. I see the finish line for this animation task and I'm really looking forward to digging into Scene Art soon!

Stream tomorrow should be fun, trying to get three chibi's of girls done for the little cutesy pop-ups in game and for stickers on the Discord

- Breadman
ProgressLog12_post.jpg

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well this is one of the dev's who don't say when there will be done witch is smart in my book. because you don't have to wait for dead line's and you get it when it's done no rush no mess. i know it's hard to wait for a good thing but hay there is more game's to play why you wait. mybe getting older has just made waiting easyer for me lol.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes