Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/11/19

Small jump this week, visually, but it represents me finishing up the second of Brenda's two biggest events and over 45 images done. I'm on to her 3rd biggest event, this one is gonna be interesting as it requires some unique poses/camera angles that are gonna be different than anything I've done in game so far, but I'm excited about it and hoping to get a nice chunk of it done this coming week.

NPC stream tomorrow, Versus/Victory doodles with the next poll on Wednesday, and Teaser art on Thursday - have a great week (and holiday if you're in the States)!

- Breadman
1700416926808.jpeg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's me or it looks like exactly the same storie/characters as summertime saga or sometime like this
It's just you. Nearly the only thing that is similar is that it's a male protagonist having sex with many women.

That's like saying the TV shows "Friends" and "Seinfield" were exactly the same. Sure, they were both set in NYC and both were comedies on NBC about people who were... friends... but they were different takes and different stories with different throughlines and plots.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes