beldumgi

May 22, 2021
Progress Log - 2023/11/26

Hell. Week.

Barely any movement on the graph, I got 32 images done but this "3rd biggest" event with its weird camera angles is requiring a little more art than I anticipated, and with the awful week, work-wise, I'm not getting where I want. I have to look at the bright side and with no family responsibilities this week, hopefully no tech issues or other emergencies, I should be able to finish this event up by next log.

Freaky Friday doodles tomorrow, new Victory and (the final!) Versus doodle on Wednesday, and teaser on Thursday, have a great finale for November everyone!

- Breadman
View attachment 3119987

I've actually also had a week of hell, so at least Bread and I have that in common right now.
Don't forget the progress bar is based on progress through individual events—it's not percentage-based. In other words, the same amount of completed art can have varying jumps in the progress bar relative to the size of the event.

- Zakko
Three weeks with small progress
I don't think we will get this version by the end of the year

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam

zooloo631

Apr 30, 2017
Three weeks with small progress
I don't think we will get this version by the end of the year
"Don't forget the progress bar is based on progress through individual events—it's not percentage-based. In other words, the same amount of completed art can have varying jumps in the progress bar relative to the size of the event."

- Zakko "

Reactions: FlyerReady

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
To be fair RPGMaker games usually update a little bit faster than the slow bois, though from everything I can tell with this one based on dev posts it might as well be programming from scratch.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
To be fair RPGMaker games usually update a little bit faster than the slow bois, though from everything I can tell with this one based on dev posts it might as well be programming from scratch.
The reason why rpgmaker games tend to update faster is that they use rpgmaker assets for portraits and dialogue and have only few full screen cgs that need to be drawn. This game does all the portrait work and a lot of the other assets itself and has a lot more cgs per update, so it takes longer as well.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
A friendly remainder from a dude from the past:
View attachment 3124212
What people forget - Trolls are cannibalistic. Troll posts attract more trolls. "Not feeding" trolls can actually have the opposite effect than intended. Without a counter-argument - trolls who would not post (or not post as often) feel that since the previous troll did not receive any opposition, that means their view is also valid and should be heard. It spirals down from there.

Don't reward poor behavior with silence - trolls reproduce in the dark.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
What people forget - Trolls are cannibalistic. Troll posts attract more trolls. "Not feeding" trolls can actually have the opposite effect than intended. Without a counter-argument - trolls who would not post (or not post as often) feel that since the previous troll did not receive any opposition, that means their view is also valid and should be heard. It spirals down from there.

Don't reward poor behavior with silence - trolls reproduce in the dark.
Dear Count you're not paying attention ! Trolls don't care about fact. So there's no argument that can stop them from posting lies.
Why has he posted on this thread instead of posting in any of the threads related to the developer mentioned by
HerreroA? It's because
Trolls don't care about fact

• Haha
Reactions: olivia_lust

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Dear Count you're not paying attention ! Trolls don't care about fact. So there's no argument that can stop them from posting lies.
Why has he posted on this thread instead of posting in any of the threads related to the developer mentioned by
HerreroA? It's because
I am paying attention. As an educator, I can tell you that ignoring class clowns and trolls do not solve the problem - it creates havoc, not harmony.

Bottom line is - if you ignore them, it empowers others to come out of the woodwork. You can lessen the problem by keeping it managed. If it didn't work, then all threads would be unmoderated because "ignoring" the problem posts would make them go away. Ignoring never works. Over-attentiveness never works.

If you would like to continue to discuss it further, please DM me - this convo is off-topic here.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes