glg730

Jan 1, 2019
I don't like that Ashley is made an adult, it takes away the joke, her character is successful, but Ashley is like this.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Last week's Victory and Versus doodles! The last round's voting is open now between the Freeman Sisters and Sunny!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I don't like that Ashley is made an adult, it takes away the joke, her character is successful, but Ashley is like this.
It's just for a doodle stream, not canon in game so if it didn't hit for you just ignore it

I would have loved to see Brenda as a teen and Ashley as a MILF but I suppose that we will have time.
This was a fun stream, we'll prob do something like it again so there's still a chance for college Brenda. I think the suggestion that didn't get picked had her with natural hair, which would be neat to figure out for her.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Last week's Victory and Versus doodles! The last round's voting is open now between the Freeman Sisters and Sunny!

Well about Sunny vs Linnets I say 9c169323effa72a5bea64fa3b7d9da2d.gif

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
It's just for a doodle stream, not canon in game so if it didn't hit for you just ignore it

This was a fun stream, we'll prob do something like it again so there's still a chance for college Brenda. I think the suggestion that didn't get picked had her with natural hair, which would be neat to figure out for her.
Thanks for the answer. I keep on thinking that not including some of the doodles in the game is a pity, especially if you consider the end results, but I'm well aware that adding them require a lot of work.

corn58

Nov 8, 2021
Does anyone have some recommendations for a game with similar body proportions or a similar art style? In my opinion this games strikes a good balance with the design, some are too big in my opinion but still good. Was wondering if there's other games similar that y'all could recommend

Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes