AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I press e and I can't use my sword, press Q and long range does no damage. Is this a bug?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I press e and I can't use my sword, press Q and long range does no damage. Is this a bug?
what platform are you playing on? Usually either reloading the game or reloading from a save before the combat will fix this

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Anybody got the full quest list? I want to make sure I haven't missed any.
Here's a copy-paste from our Discord FAQ:

When do I know that I've completed everything in the update?
Your journal, accessed via the J key or in the menu, will tell you about any active quests you still have left. If it says everything is completed, you are done. There's very little content that won't be added to your journal automatically:
  • Interacting with Arianna in the park—the one running around the fountain in the morning—will add her quest.
  • Collectibles: Espectra Comics can be found around the world.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Here's a copy-paste from our Discord FAQ:

When do I know that I've completed everything in the update?
Your journal, accessed via the J key or in the menu, will tell you about any active quests you still have left. If it says everything is completed, you are done. There's very little content that won't be added to your journal automatically:
  • Interacting with Arianna in the park—the one running around the fountain in the morning—will add her quest.
  • Collectibles: Espectra Comics can be found around the world.
I see, thank you.

iGrimme

Dec 30, 2020
the final Victory doodle - Sunny wins! She'll be the focus girl for v.07!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really she just put on a Hall of Fame Run, her playoff lineup was really stacked with all stars and she was JUMPED not once but twice and still came out with the championship. Goat debates gotta start

• Haha
Reactions: FlyerReady and Afr0
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes