and_coringa

Mar 2, 2018
Mac version isn't working. I keep getting this message. Is there a fix for this? (The message says "The app 'Game.app' can't be opened")

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how to use save files? when I dropped them into "save" folder - nothing happened - just my auto save loadin
If you're just starting on the latest version of the game - go to save spot 20. the game comes with the save file already in it when you unzip.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
yeah, but save spot 20 load my game, which I never saved in 20 spot - looks like autosave loaded
Correct. What I am saying is that you don't need to move your save from the previous version over. That save in #20 starts you as having completed everything up to that point that is new content in the new version. It's a 100% save from the previous. (to keep from having issues, just like this).

Since there is no save in the slot that your old save is numbered for - RPGM will not show that save in its list within the game. If you want that to happen, then you can try to get this to work by following these steps:
  1. Exit the game
  2. Make sure your old save is not in the save folder
  3. Start a new game (or start from save #20)
  4. Save to the game in the same slot that your old save is numbered for
  5. Exit the game
  6. Copy your old save to the save folder, overwriting that new save
  7. Start the game using save slot you made (should access your old save data now)
That may or may not work. Let us know what you decide to do and if it works for you.

Reactions: DemiUrgeeees

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
Correct. What I am saying is that you don't need to move your save from the previous version over. That save in #20 starts you as having completed everything up to that point that is new content in the new version. It's a 100% save from the previous. (to keep from having issues, just like this).

Since there is no save in the slot that your old save is numbered for - RPGM will not show that save in its list within the game. If you want that to happen, then you can try to get this to work by following these steps:
  1. Exit the game
  2. Make sure your old save is not in the save folder
  3. Start a new game (or start from save #20)
  4. Save to the game in the same slot that your old save is numbered for
  5. Exit the game
  6. Copy your old save to the save folder, overwriting that new save
  7. Start the game using save slot you made (should access your old save data now)
That may or may not work. Let us know what you decide to do and if it works for you.
Thanks a lot! But it doesn't work - I think it's because I didn't use my old save, but only the files from page 1 in the "extra" section of this thread. My own old saves don't exist :E

Reactions: Count Morado

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thanks a lot! But it doesn't work - I think it's because I didn't use my old save, but only the files from page 1 in the "extra" section of this thread. My own old saves don't exist :E
Unless you deleted the folder containing the old version you're saves should still exist, doing as Morado described in step 6, going into the old game folder and copying your saves from there into the new folder, should work. The new version doesn't automatically transfer your saves, you have to do it manually or use the included save.

Hope you can work it out

Reactions: Count Morado

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames
Visited your SubscribeStar page and is this some error or is your latest post really is already over 1 month ago ?
View attachment 1800443
Why is that ? i remember where you posted almost daily over there...
No, someone else pointed that out to me as well, it's an issue with people visiting the page that aren't logged in/subbed. Not sure what the problem is but it's on subscribestar's end, not mine. I've posted 5 times this month, over 20 times since this image's post haha

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
I love the work Breadman, They've got a pretty dope concept here.

I hope positivity in the forums and else where keeps the passion and drive alive while they work on this project.

Great use of the RPGM engine, good map design, fantastic art, great story while I am not a fan of incest I do enjoy the challenge of the ** of women in ** of days. I kinda hope to see more pursuit of like a speed run/ relationship system. and soul bargaining for a massive schlong.

Are you planning any BE content? While most of the sexual interest are on the ample side. It would be interesting like an extra deal with the devil to amplify an interest's assets down the road, maybe even our white clad angel friend per haps?

Maybe a rival? another succubus found another soul in the area for competition? Maybe you find out your Father or the Dean is running around with other women of the town and so you woo his adulterous pursuits away from him?

I am very excited to see of what is to come. I'll be keeping an eye on this project for sure!

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I love the work Breadman, They've got a pretty dope concept here.

I hope positivity in the forums and else where keeps the passion and drive alive while they work on this project.

Great use of the RPGM engine, good map design, fantastic art, great story while I am not a fan of incest I do enjoy the challenge of the ** of women in ** of days. I kinda hope to see more pursuit of like a speed run/ relationship system. and soul bargaining for a massive schlong.

Are you planning any BE content? While most of the sexual interest are on the ample side. It would be interesting like an extra deal with the devil to amplify an interest's assets down the road, maybe even our white clad angel friend per haps?

Maybe a rival? another succubus found another soul in the area for competition? Maybe you find out your Father or the Dean is running around with other women of the town and so you woo his adulterous pursuits away from him?

I am very excited to see of what is to come. I'll be keeping an eye on this project for sure!
Thanks for the kind words ManinHat, that speed run concept will likely come back when I have most of the girls stories done, it wasn't really useful right now as it's so early on in development so I cut the time two updates ago. There will be BE in the future, for at least one girl that I have in mind - not gonna say who though haha

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man_in_hat365
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes