jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
I know you aren't asking me either, but I still don't understand.
Something about releasing the update earlier for the +$10 Demonslayer tiers for v.04 again?
If it's about the expected update date, nothing is set yet outside likely sometime in June.
That picture you posted is regarding v.03.
Maybe Bread will understand; or you can try rephrasing the question.

Guys what in the goddamn hell is going on?!! i cant even do shits rn
Damn, that's actually one of the fabled pov sex scenes.. Right now MC has his face buried in some big ol' Leslie boobies. Can't wait for the VR update; its gonna be great. How did you unlock that??

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
I know you aren't asking me either, but I still don't understand.
Something about releasing the update earlier for the +$10 Demonslayer tiers for v.04 again?
If it's about the expected update date, nothing is set yet outside likely sometime in June.
That picture you posted is regarding v.03.
Maybe Bread will understand; or you can try rephrasing the question.

Damn, that's actually one of the fabled pov sex scenes.. Right now MC has his face buried in some big ol' Leslie boobies. Can't wait for the VR update; its gonna be great. How did you unlock that??
Nah mate, I was asking if the game only has up until 10 for it to be completed.

Reactions: jonquils

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
View attachment 1801174
Guys what in the goddamn hell is going on?!! i cant even do shits rn
Hey sorry you're having this issue, since you didn't get an error message I'd guess that an event didn't fire properly and you got stuck on a fade out. Hopefully reloading can fix it, let me know if the problem persists and what part it happened at if it keeps messing up

pu55y_sl4yer

Sep 11, 2020
Hey sorry you're having this issue, since you didn't get an error message I'd guess that an event didn't fire properly and you got stuck on a fade out. Hopefully reloading can fix it, let me know if the problem persists and what part it happened at if it keeps messing up
but how can i reload tho?? do i have to play again from my old save?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
wtfff?? the game fucking freezed right after the argument in English class, and i cant open the menu too???!!
It shouldn't freeze there at all, after the argument it walks you down to the entrance and starts the next event. Seems like you're having some basic trouble running the game - which is weird - what system are you using?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes