SEEDKAI

Jan 7, 2022
Super big, like damn near the size of what's in the game now - 19 events, 11+ animations, a few new locations and characters, redid the UI, etc. - it's a LOT
do you have an estimated date or you’re still adding more to the “Mega Update”

QbAty

Sep 3, 2019
Darn, I did not understood there would be some futa in this game. Quite the bummer for me. I might be the only one so in this case does not make any sense for you to do anything just for one individual, but in the event I am not the only one to be disturbed by some trans content, is it possible to make it skipable? I know I would rather loose a scene than seeing a dickgirl in a game.
Apart from that, I think I still haven't thank you for what you published so far. So thanks a lot for making a game of such great quality available!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Darn, I did not understood there would be some futa in this game. Quite the bummer for me. I might be the only one so in this case does not make any sense for you to do anything just for one individual, but in the event I am not the only one to be disturbed by some trans content, is it possible to make it skipable? I know I would rather loose a scene than seeing a dickgirl in a game.
Apart from that, I think I still haven't thank you for what you published so far. So thanks a lot for making a game of such great quality available!

I too would like to be able to skip such content.

• Angry
Reactions: Anonymous100

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
walkthrough?
Push J to bring up the quest log, that's the best walkthrough I can give you

Futa content will be totally optional, you'll get a warning beforehand and can choose to have the characters be 100% female or futa, you won't miss out on any content as I've done the scenes in both versions.

Do you have a new photo that comes with the new update on june?
If you mean new title art, yes! I've done two streams working on it and will be finishing it up on Monday

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Futa content will be totally optional, you'll get a warning beforehand and can choose to have the characters be 100% female or futa, you won't miss out on any content as I've done the scenes in both versions.
Optional or not - you do you, sir. Those who enjoy the game will play the game. Those who will whine, will always whine about something no matter what you do.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes