Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Super big, like damn near the size of what's in the game now - 19 events, 11+ animations, a few new locations and characters, redid the UI, etc. - it's a LOT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I'm stuck at this task any1 help me?
View attachment 1815353
In the evening, there will be available events in the apartment - a dinner plate on the table plays the dinner, the dumb bells in the living room plays the workout, and the blanket on the couch plays movie night - do those events to raise your affection with Mom and continue the story.

You have the save files? Because I think i have bug I can’t fild sasy it’s not behind the school
Did you meet Tammy behind the school? If so then you're done, if not go behind the school, over the trash cans, and find the glowing yellow circle. If you're still having issues I can send you a save.

Popo29373

Feb 3, 2021
In the evening, there will be available events in the apartment - a dinner plate on the table plays the dinner, the dumb bells in the living room plays the workout, and the blanket on the couch plays movie night - do those events to raise your affection with Mom and continue the story.

Did you meet Tammy behind the school? If so then you're done, if not go behind the school, over the trash cans, and find the glowing yellow circle. If you're still having issues I can send you a save.
Plz send me the saves bc I have bag there and already I make save I’m bored to start again the game

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes