kyleato1234

Apr 27, 2022
300\10 game,

support this dev please. his active, communicate with fans/players and update frequently. if there are people out there want to help the game out for free or game credentials(w/out disturbing the author) a game like this is gem still polishing

Mar 15, 2021
Ou son ami rival trop attaché et odieux.

Lillith : Oh non... c'est ici...
MC : quoi ?
Lillith : Le pire, faute d'être en enfer. Monstre sans égal, il me chasse depuis la mélennie... le porteur de DOOOOOM...
*regarde par la fenêtre avec MC à côté d'elle, faisant de même*
*le démon ci-dessus agitant frénétiquement la main alors qu'il se tenait à l'extérieur du bâtiment*
Démon violet : HEEEEEEeeeeey MEILLEURE ! Je t'ai trouvé! WhyDoYouAlwaysVanishOrDontAnswerMyCalls... tu es tellement drôle... Hey voyons qui est le meilleur pour sucer des bites, j'ai aussi fait ce bracelet BestestBestBuddysForeverInHell et j'ai écrit un poème sur la façon dont nous SOMMES totalement la paire BBBDIH la plus impressionnante de l'histoire de... comme jamais ! Aussi, j'aime totalement battre votre ancien record pour littéralement aspirer les âmes des mortels en une journée ... heyyyyy vous écoutez?

Lillith: The HORROR....
*creeps slowly away out of sight*

Purple Demon: ...WhO's tHaT gUy tHeRe wItH YoU? Is tHaT AnOtHeR FrIeNd bEsIdEs ME? *in low pitched, growling demon voice*

MC: Awwww shit...here we go again....

Again, jokes aside.
Yet as I said before, I'd like the idea of seeing more of demons, actually interacting with mortals. Though said mortals having no clue it's a demon.
Well, can't wait to see how the plot....thickens, along future updates. So keep up the great work Bread (y)
It is an idea worth exploring.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Some alt outfits for the teachers, we've been doing these on stream for when the teachers aren't at school
View attachment 1821505
I hope there will be some repeatable scenes with them outside school. Even a booty call maybe, ya know..in the library...the mall in general...heck even their homes would be nice.
:unsure: Wait a minute...as teachers, how high is the possibility of being able to bang them behind the school building, a classroom or the school toilet?

And no...better don't give me a clear answer on that...I'd like to get surprised ;)

Also I can't remember if we already got told about the teachers backgrounds, are all of them married or in a relationship?
Because I could totally seem the anime troupe of a teacher that is single, acts all responsible at school but is a total lazy/sloppy kind of person with pizza boxes stacking at their home.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
I hope there will be some repeatable scenes with them outside school. Even a booty call maybe, ya know..in the library...the mall in general...heck even their homes would be nice.
:unsure: Wait a minute...as teachers, how high is the possibility of being able to bang them behind the school building, a classroom or the school toilet?

And no...better don't give me a clear answer on that...I'd like to get surprised ;)

Also I can't remember if we already got told about the teachers backgrounds, are all of them married or in a relationship?
Because I could totally seem the anime troupe of a teacher that is single, acts all responsible at school but is a total lazy/sloppy kind of person with pizza boxes stacking at their home.
You gonna add the homes of all the teachers & students?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So you cant play this on a 32bitWindows OS? Sad... I'll have to skip this one.
Dunno, my laptop just happens to be a 32bit Windows which my mom gave to me~
Thanks for the drive by. Wait, are you old enough to drive?

Sad you are using 32-bit Windows along with less than 2% of total Windows users (some say less than 0.5%). MS stopped offering 32-Bit OEM OS a few years ago. Nvidia stopped supporting 32-bit awhile back. Intel, AMD, and ARM ... etc etc etc.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
It goes black when I have to meet ashley I suppose .
Its black but when I click where the map or phone is it shows the map or phone .
I've tried to load a save but still there is black screen .
Hey sorry you're having this issue, I went back and checked the event and there's no fade out command when told to see Ashley - I don't know why your screen is going black and haven't heard of this issue from other players but if you can send me your save/give me more info that'd help.

kostas372

Apr 23, 2018
Hey sorry you're having this issue, I went back and checked the event and there's no fade out command when told to see Ashley - I don't know why your screen is going black and haven't heard of this issue from other players but if you can send me your save/give me more info that'd help.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Don't know how you did it but you got it stuck where the intro events kept firing and overwriting the family dinner stuff. Hopefully this one works for ya

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes