EroHunter

Sep 13, 2021
Hey, the screen freezes after the scene where I spanked the english teacher and I had to go outside. I've tried loading other saves and same issue, is there any fix to this?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey, the screen freezes after the scene where I spanked the english teacher and I had to go outside. I've tried loading other saves and same issue, is there any fix to this?
Is it walking you down after the save prompt? There should be a second event that fires when you walk to the school entrance after getting kicked out of class.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
is it normal for a student to be blocking the way?
No, and that might be why. I'll add a through command to fix for now but when you try again, try to make sure those wandering students are away from the center. Sorry you had that problem

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
now that you have all the girls in the bed maybe re-arrange them on a more rectangular way for a signature and/or a forum friendly cover?
I'd like that but perspective might get messed up on some girls. I'll try it out, see what I can do

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Where do you supposed they should rest? the cold ass floor?
sure why not, would lolk much better than the badly cropped images there are now. The girls in your signature might as well be resting in the grinder given the fact that they are just bits and pieces and you cant even see the bed.
Wich defeats the purpose of having the bed.
Let alone the fact that having badly cropped images as banners doesn't invite clicks.
you could have them all floating in dark space it would still work better as clickbait than the current ones.
but if you insist in them resting in something warm he can just use sand.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Misterafro
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes