Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
In the evening, there will be available events in the apartment - a dinner plate on the table plays the dinner, the dumb bells in the living room plays the workout, and the blanket on the couch plays movie night - do those events to raise your affection with Mom and continue the story.

Did you meet Tammy behind the school? If so then you're done, if not go behind the school, over the trash cans, and find the glowing yellow circle. If you're still having issues I can send you a save.
Hey dev can I ask if the new update is compatible with the save files from the current build?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
BreadManGames
Hey dude, there're some suggestions i think i needed for the game (after one playthrough)
- Add the clock (and the schedule of each girl in the phone as well if possible), skipping time without knowing when to stop is a bit annoying, and i have to play couple of time to know when would Leslie at home (plus, there's no Leslie sprite in the afternoon, idk if this a feature or it just a missing stuff)
- Since the game is RPGM, i think it's pretty easy to ask for event triggering spot signal. Like in some quest i dont exactly know where or whom to click on, and scaring of missing something as well
- Dialog history, well unlike Renpy i think it's a bit hard to be added, so just asking if possible
- Dialog box hiding hotkey?

The game is great (i think it's inspired by SummertimeSaga and UrbanDemon?), lots of potential, hope your project goes well

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey dev can I ask if the new update is compatible with the save files from the current build?
Yes they will be.

BreadManGames
Hey dude, there're some suggestions i think i needed for the game (after one playthrough)
- Add the clock (and the schedule of each girl in the phone as well if possible), skipping time without knowing when to stop is a bit annoying, and i have to play couple of time to know when would Leslie at home (plus, there's no Leslie sprite in the afternoon, idk if this a feature or it just a missing stuff)
- Since the game is RPGM, i think it's pretty easy to ask for event triggering spot signal. Like in some quest i dont exactly know where or whom to click on, and scaring of missing something as well
- Dialog history, well unlike Renpy i think it's a bit hard to be added, so just asking if possible
- Dialog box hiding hotkey?

The game is great (i think it's inspired by SummertimeSaga and UrbanDemon?), lots of potential, hope your project goes well
Clock is already added for v.04. Leslie is at work in the afternoons which is why she's not at home.
I'll look into adding the schedule, no promises it makes it in this update but it's a good idea.
There's plugins that can do that, I was thinking of adding the text log feature as well. We'll see.
Hiding text box is already added for v.04, which helps a lot for enjoying the animations!

Thanks for the feedback Daniel!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Plz send me the saves bc I have bag there and already I make save I’m bored to start again the game
Sending you a save solves nothing because you won't know how to get it to work (it's more than just dropping it into the save folder). Here's a video of how to complete the find suzy quest and show you another encounter you should find.
View attachment Demon Deals 2022-05-17 11-47-57.mp4

Sir Ballihollin

Mar 13, 2022
Can't wait to see the update!

By the way if Leslie (Mom) is at work, as you mentioned, why can't she be visited? She works at the hospital right? So i have this idea of visiting her there on each day:
Since she is a doctor, she might be freaked out of the MC's inhuman sized member. So she comes up with this idea of examining the MC's sperm count or something like that. And it turns out that he has hyperspermozis (too much cum), so as a helpful mom she offers her help to drain each day's amount. ;)

Also I think there should be some scenes at home, like spying on her in the shower, when she touches herself, etc.

Yeah, I know I'm all over Leslie, but hey what can I do? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Keep it up BreadMan!

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Can't wait to see the update!

By the way if Leslie (Mom) is at work, as you mentioned, why can't she be visited? She works at the hospital right? So i have this idea of visiting her there on each day:
Since she is a doctor, she might be freaked out of the MC's inhuman sized member. So she comes up with this idea of examining the MC's sperm count or something like that. And it turns out that he has hyperspermozis (too much cum), so as a helpful mom she offers her help to drain each day's amount. ;)

Also I think there should be some scenes at home, like spying on her in the shower, when she touches herself, etc.

Yeah, I know I'm all over Leslie, but hey what can I do? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Keep it up BreadMan!
I'm not gonna spoil anything from the new update, but based on your suggestions you are going to REALLY like v.04

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
Breadman I have to say that u make good bread (or maybe I crazy about big breast women a lot)

The game looks so good on its first steps. Wishing to see more about mom story.

Reactions: BreadManGames

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
I got to know this. Will you add some sex scenes with each lady at night when they are laying down( half to fully sleep) ? For example the main character starts sucking their boobs or pussy to get them to wake up and get down and busy? would be a nice touch to the night stuff. Later it progresses with higher corruption for each female for something a little new. like some bdm or something along those lines for costumes for the end game corruption options to spice things up.

Edit : its been awhile since I last played but I remember you having a message with the mom on the couch(Something about them being asleep) ? Which is why I added the foreplay option with the boob or pussy / maybe ass? To wake them up into a mood for some action. BTW Mom is my number 1 fav with the big ass auntie a good close 2nd, and ms yumi the math teach plus english teach ms knowles? are tied for 3rd for me. :) 4th fav would be the cousin brandy . 5th would be science teacher ms wright , 6th would be tied for sis and the librarian, 7th is cas the clothes store lady. My favs from 5th and onward will change as the others get more story in for me. Lilith is.....may touch top 6 depending on how it goes with her.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
HOLY MOLY the game looks so good. I have to try it out
I absolutly love the female character's looks. I love big butts, tits and lips <3

The art style is also on another level.
The art makes the female characters look even sexier :D

Dommyll

Feb 15, 2022
Darn, I did not understood there would be some futa in this game. Quite the bummer for me. I might be the only one so in this case does not make any sense for you to do anything just for one individual, but in the event I am not the only one to be disturbed by some trans content, is it possible to make it skipable? I know I would rather loose a scene than seeing a dickgirl in a game.
Apart from that, I think I still haven't thank you for what you published so far. So thanks a lot for making a game of such great quality available!
Completely agree, it's not my type of thing either.

kostas372

Apr 23, 2018
Guys i am trying to do the quest about going to parents house for the dinner with aunt.
I am going inside telling something about Ashley and then blackout.
Is this a bug or I am doing smthing wrong?

Last edited:

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Did you meet Tammy behind the school? If so then you're done, if not go behind the school, over the trash cans, and find the glowing yellow circle. If you're still having issues I can send you a save.
Just to mention, I bugged the Tammy quest on my first run. In the phone you can request her to be behind the school way before you meet her or even attend school. If you do this at any point before that event plays the first time you get the generic event and cannot finish the quest, but the game still progresses. The scene is also not added to the gallery. No idea if anyone else reported this but it was something that happened to me.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Just to mention, I bugged the Tammy quest on my first run. In the phone you can request her to be behind the school way before you meet her or even attend school. If you do this at any point before that event plays the first time you get the generic event and cannot finish the quest, but the game still progresses. The scene is also not added to the gallery. No idea if anyone else reported this but it was something that happened to me.
I hadn't heard this before, thanks for letting me know!

EDIT: That was a quick fix, I don't know how I missed it previously or how no one else mentioned it til now, but thanks again!

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Guys i am trying to do the quest about going to parents house for the dinner with aunt.
I am going inside telling something about Ashley and then blackout.
Is this a bug or I am doing smthing wrong?
the screen goes black when you are told to go upstairs?

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I hadn't heard this before, thanks for letting me know!

EDIT: That was a quick fix, I don't know how I missed it previously or how no one else mentioned it til now, but thanks again!
Yeah, it was weird. I looked around for a fix and no one mentioned having the issue and it took me a while and using the given save to figure out what was wrong.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes