Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Gives me Urban Demons vibes while also managing to distinguish itself. With Urban Demons, you had like a few non-humans but nothing more than a scene or two while with what you have already, while not as late game content as those were, you probably will have more. NGL, if the story doesn't need it, don't force it.

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Just finished the current build with that first day scene. Now Im left wondering if there are any other games like this out there? Bimbo proportions and such.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just finished the current build with that first day scene. Now Im left wondering if there are any other games like this out there? Bimbo proportions and such.
One post above yours I mentioned Urban Demons. Damn good game but an older title. This one feels inspired by but doesn't rip it off which is good.

Urband Demons is proabably one that I can replay over and over. Nano-Control is another one but not close with art. Then there's A Zombie's Life 1 which does have some thic ladies. Then you have Siren Domain's games Zombie Retreat, Town of Passion and House Chores. BTW, all games mentioned are done except House Chores I thing Zombie Life or Zombie retreat does have a sequel on the way and Nano-Control is the only one that doesn't have voluptuous women like this game. Also Nano-Control and Urban Demons are still being worked on through Fan Mods but the Nano-Control fan mod adds loli content that we can't have on the site and the only way to get access is Smiling Dog's discord which requires paying for his current project which is a Naruto trainer game.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
After the fire has some dummy thicc females. On hold right now though.

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Susy joined last week, jumping on top her big-titted sister - I'll be posting the last Bed image for awhile next week, with the Freeman sisters Chiwa (redrawn on the bed) and Oluchi!

View attachment 1802485
Great pic but it worries me a bit. So many girls usually means very little content for each. I'd rather a ton of xxx scenes for 3-5 girls, and the workload is more manageable for the dev

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Great pic but it worries me a bit. So many girls usually means very little content for each. I'd rather a ton of xxx scenes for 3-5 girls, and the workload is more manageable for the dev
I'm in it for the long haul, after this update the vast majority of girls will have been introduced and I will spend each following update on one girls storyline, while having a few scenes for family members as well. So everyone gets a good amount eventually, and the family gets a lot spread out over a period of time. Appreciate the concern though, I get that it's a lot of work

TheSkog

Feb 7, 2020
This game scratch an itch I didn’t even know I had, so good job!

Moving forward I hope you continue to include kissing/foreplay scenes (can’t count the amount of h games where the MC still hasn’t kissed a girl even if he has sex with a bunch of them).

I understand you want to include futa for the angels normally futa isn’t my thing, but if it’s tied to the story it could be good. like lilith is trying to corrupt them (and body alternation being her thing), and magic is an easy way to have the girl dick and also have it disappear when needed.

I played on mac and for anyone having problems remember to right click the game and choose open from the drop down menu. Macs are notorious for only wanting you to use software from their store (what they call verified publishers) and right clicking should get around that process and let you play the game anyway. The second thing to try is putting the game app on the desktop rpg maker games that work on mac sometimes have a pathing issue and this should help. Finally if you have the latest macOS updates for your mac the game will not work as rpg maker MV only supports macOS 10.10-10.15 and is not compatible with mac OS Big Sur 11.0 or later as mac love to break or drop support for things with their OS updates (aka OpenGL and 32 bit software). Hope that helps!

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
This game scratch an itch I didn’t even know I had, so good job!

Moving forward I hope you continue to include kissing/foreplay scenes (can’t count the amount of h games where the MC still hasn’t kissed a girl even if he has sex with a bunch of them).

I understand you want to include futa for the angels normally futa isn’t my thing, but if it’s tied to the story it could be good. like lilith is trying to corrupt them (and body alternation being her thing), and magic is an easy way to have the girl dick and also have it disappear when needed.

I played on mac and for anyone having problems remember to right click the game and choose open from the drop down menu. Macs are notorious for only wanting you to use software from their store (what they call verified publishers) and right clicking should get around that process and let you play the game anyway. The second thing to try is putting the game app on the desktop rpg maker games that work on mac sometimes have a pathing issue and this should help. Finally if you have the latest macOS updates for your mac the game will not work as rpg maker MV only supports macOS 10.10-10.15 and is not compatible with mac OS Big Sur 11.0 or later as mac love to break or drop support for things with their OS updates (aka OpenGL and 32 bit software). Hope that helps!
Thanks for the feedback and the help, I'll copy this down for anyone who has Mac issues in the future!

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes