dxd

Jun 5, 2017
The brothel interview scene doesn't make much sense if you started the female slut history (0 exp, don't know how to be sexy, repulsed from sucking dick)

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
The brothel interview scene doesn't make much sense if you started the female slut history (0 exp, don't know how to be sexy, repulsed from sucking dick)
Yeah, the female slut start was added late, so I need to go back and edit that scene and possibly a few more.

You shouldn't gain any exp, but you should gain cum

Last edited:

Arachel

Nov 16, 2022
  • Rhelyla is now an oriental inspired demon (succubus), as I originally envisioned her
Succubus is derived from latin, succuba or succubare (sub - "beneath" + cubare - "to lie") Litterally "to lie beneath". The 'oriental' equivalent wouldn't really be a succubus it'd be a hulijing and would basically be a shape-shifting fox spirit.

Reactions: GokutheG

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
How do you prevent the dryad from running?
You have to Either Spare any prior Dryad you encounter...
I don't remember how may you need to Spare their Life but once a certain number is reached she would not run and thank you for saving the other Dryads...
Or...
Kill 'em All...

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
I don't remember how may you need to Spare their Life but once a certain number is reached she would not run and thank you for saving the other Dryads...
Or...
Kill 'em All...
Looks like you need spare 5 alraunes

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Succubus is derived from latin, succuba or succubare (sub - "beneath" + cubare - "to lie") Litterally "to lie beneath". The 'oriental' equivalent wouldn't really be a succubus it'd be a hulijing and would basically be a shape-shifting fox spirit.
You're thinking more of a Korean succubus/fox spirit, but I only intended for rhelyla to look oriental in appearance. Not for her origin to change.
Some spoilers but you'll find out where she and other demons originate eventually.

Or...
Kill 'em All...
This is correct, though in version 0.39 this has been changed. She's no longer in a fixed position and you will encounter her based on your actions in game. Additionally the fight has been completed in 0.39

Arachel

Nov 16, 2022
You're thinking more of a Korean succubus/fox spirit, but I only intended for rhelyla to look oriental in appearance. Not for her origin to change.
Some spoilers but you'll find out where she and other demons originate eventually.
No I'm not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes I'm aware wikipedia isn't a credible source, but it's good enough to denote an origin.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
If your slutfame goes over a 100 you don't get clients anymore in the brothel and if you tell the taxman you can't pay him after the forced labor scene he doesn't show up anymore

Reactions: tsukiouji

YEETBOI01

Feb 15, 2018
I modified the file to change all the pictures to jpg except the lust crest. Even tested it after to make sure I didn't mess up. Looks like somewhere along the way I messed up (added the wrong file?)
I had to take wife to a doctors appointment so probably made a mistake in my rush.

I'll fix it in one sec and update this post.

Here's the fixed version, sorry about that. Also updating the links on the front page:
Mega

I apologize for the mistake.
no problem dude, shit happens, looking forwards to playing your game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Panonon

quickmake

May 27, 2018
For what it's worth, I did hire an artist. 3 months after I paid her, she provided 0 art. So I let her keep the money and switched to AI + photoshop.

That said, while I don't call myself an artist by any means (I am married to one though), I do heavily edit my images and sometimes redraw portions of an image (hands for example). The current free version has some unedited images, but the newest update has significant edited art. Honestly, there are almost no images that I haven't edited or redrew portions of.

I get what you're saying. Feel free to wait 2 more weeks for me to put the updated version up on my site so you can check it out for free. You'll see my images have been heavily photoshopped.
Here's a quick before / after. First image is AI, second image is after I finished editing. Even bought a graphics tablet to help me re-draw hands / etc.

All of my free time for the last two months has been dedicated to coding or digital editing.

Version 0.36 has an old anime model that I've already forgotten, for stable diffusion.
My new model used in 0.38 is a custom model I made that has better looking images, but I still need to edit and fix a lot in nearly every single image.

With the exception of slimes, I was able to slack off a bit on editing them because...well they're slimes.
You know I find this whole AI art interesting what service do you use for generation I have been playing with services such as dalle but I would like to know about other options not even really for making games just as an interest in seeing how it all works. :p

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
No I'm not.

And yes I'm aware wikipedia isn't a credible source, but it's good enough to denote an origin.
Interesting
I didn't know Chinese had the same lore behind succubi as Korean. For Korea, a succubi is known as a kumiho. But they're both 9 tailed fox spirits.

Where as Japan regards 9 tailed fox spirits as tricksters or guardians.
Neat, but still irrelevant to my game as rhelyla / etc have never even heard of earth.

If your slutfame goes over a 100 you don't get clients anymore in the brothel and if you tell the taxman you can't pay him after the forced labor scene he doesn't show up anymore
Yeah I discovered this recently and mentioned it as well 1 or 2 posts ago. It'll be fixed for 0.39, as well as a bug with taxes I accidentally created when fixing something else.

is there anything to do than grind in the forest and occasionally go to the brothel?
0.38 content ends after you beat the boss of the forest.

0.39 adds a bit more lore, characters and story. 0.4 will let you start to explore a new area (I'm just starting to work on this).

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
You know I find this whole AI art interesting what service do you use for generation I have been playing with services such as dalle but I would like to know about other options not even really for making games just as an interest in seeing how it all works. :p
I use stable diffusion run locally on my pc and a couple custom anime models I made, I also use Abyss Orange 2 (sometimes 3).

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
How much manual editing do you do to filter out weird hands and the likes?
So for hands there's a few things I do.

If I can be lazy and find a picture of a hand in the exact position I want online (or close enough) I'll grab that, and photoshop it into my image (usually requires a lot of blending and coloring). Bonus points if I can find an anime picture with a hand that I want. If I can't then I'll use a picture of my own hand, or preferably my wifes hands since hers are more feminine than mine and require less editing. If I can find anime hands, it requires less blending / editing but honestly its extremely hard to find images with hands in the position I need most of the time.

I also have a few collections of drawn hands that look like this:
1680686549405.png

Which I will sometimes use and manually color them myself in photoshop.

Ironically, I never noticed how badly drawn hands frequently are in anime / manga until I started doing this myself. I find myself paying attention a lot now when I read manga and noticing how badly drawn some are.

For other things, it depends on what I'm trying to do. Horns / wings I have to do manually every single time or else you'd end up with different horns for every single image.
Outfits usually require me to "fix" sections, or re-draw sections then have AI do another pass over on my re-drawn sections. Or just do it entirely in photoshop myself.

Penises usually come out wonky and I pretty much always have to photoshop those. ESPECIALLY if I need to add one to a slime, then it requires more photoshop to make it match the body.

Weapons are always manually done, AI can't figure out how to make weapons, or if it does it makes...honestly some of the dumbest looking weapons I've ever seen.

I used to redraw vagina's, but honestly AI has gotten a lot better at it and now I don't have to do them as often.

Hair colors...So there SHOULD be a way to change hair color with AI, but when I try it changes too much of the rest of the image or does very low quality hair.
I've opted to just recolor the hair in photoshop myself, which can be a pain in the ass and take me nearly an entire day to do all 7 hair colors for a single image.

Feet usually require me to fix them.

Sometimes I'll get 1 leg, and another leg with weird nipples or something wonky about it. Sometimes I'll just copy the one leg, cover up the wonky leg with the good one and redraw small sections until I get it working.

Action scenes and sex scenes are the worst, requiring massive amounts of edits.
Here's an example:
15516-2760532900-battle, 2girls fighting in rain, full body, Depth of Field, Ornate, Ominous, ...png

Just getting this was incredibly hard to do.
Now if I choose to use this for an action scene, I will need to remove the sword, generate or find a picture of a cave background and replace the current background.
Completely replace that enemy with the enemy I need (in my current case, I need a demon. A demon I already created manually because AI doesn't like demons for some reason), replace the arm sticking out with claws...
Which means I need to edit in my demon and manually recreate him sections at a time. Copying portions of the image from the old image and popping it into this one, then have AI do a pass over it in small pieces at a time (so I might do a bicep, then an arm at an awkward angle to force it to do an elbow). Doing that can help me fix arms at awkward angles.

There's also something new I've been doing to try and create my own monsters.
I'll draw my own monsters, then I'll add the sketch to AI and have it turn those sketchings into much better looking art. Usually still requires a lot of edits, so a single monster will still take me several hours.

Sorry for the novel, hope this answers your question!

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
This is still a long ways away, but for my next game I already have an artist lined up. (I'm writing the story first, then he'll start working on the art before I take any time to program it).
But we might do a mix where I do AI for certain things (backgrounds, maybe certain CG scenes), and he does the rest of the art.
He absolutely hates AI art, but he claims I get a pass because of how much time I spend editing mine. To each their own, but I do really like his art.

If anyone is curious, an old friend of mine is the original intended artist I did want.
Black and white sketches, but I wanted her pretty bad.
Unfortunately due to some personal issues I don't really have a right to speak on, she doesn't have time right now. So while she says she does want to work on a game with me, it probably won't happen.

Anyone who loves demonic art, witches, or is a fan of Luis Royo / etc should check her out.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes