Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I'm not particularly a fan of Futa , which makes photoshopping some of these images more interesting, but it doesn't faze me either.
There is currently 1 futa scene (first dream) which I had originally edited an image for... But after multiple edits, I was never really satisfied with the image. I recently went back and tried to re-edit it, but I'm still not satisfied. I decided to scrap the image entirely and removed it from 0.38. I'll keep in mind to make the future futa scenes optional though.

As to your question on corruption, it wasn't in the plans because the idea is that "the tiniest bit of corruption can transform people into monsters".
However you did give me an idea for a future major arc that I have written the outline for but haven't fully fleshed out yet.
I feel I should correct myself a bit clearer. For dreams I didnt mind it at all that much. Cause the dream we had, pretty much symlbolized your previous self fucking your current self. I think that was fine and all . Dreams are usually wierd and dont make much sense, but sometimes have some cyptic message behind them. We can have some crazy dreams that dont make sense at all. I think dreams could be the best way to do the most craziest sex scenes or senarios :p. So more dreams between your previous self and current self could still be interesting. So I guess write up some crazy scenarios if you want too :)

I was mainly refering as im one of those people who dont like given a character whos futa physically (even if its stil a succubus, They're still ment to be female). If its well written and presented well, for NPCs might be fine. But thats just my opinion thought on it

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Damn... that sucks.. As an artist that really pisses me off.. good luck with your game!
Thanks!

I will be trying to hire an artist again for my next (sfw) game though. Planning to make a junji ito inspired VN with 3 horror stories and multiple endings.

...Once I finish this one.
Not sure how it'll work out because I'll want to make sure I keep delivering nsfw content for people here too. Might try and do it on the side.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
I just wanted to say that I wish you much luck and success with this one, I will check out after a few updates

• Red Heart
Reactions: Panonon

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I just wanted to say that I wish you much luck and success with this one, I will check out after a few updates
Hey thank you!

Version 0.39 will be released for patrons on April 3rd, and I'll be releasing 0.38 for everyone else on the same day. :)

Side note, you can already play 0.38 on my website!

Edit:
Version 0.39 is up for patrons,
0.38 is up for free download.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonGods-0.38
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tarrask

May 5, 2018
Sooo... just played through (?) the male path in version 0.38 and this game is overall really nice (at least for me).
Gameplay is decent and simple, text is well written, and while i am no fan of AI art i don't wanna talk about that right now.

What i do wanna talk about are a couple of suggestions.
Because the game needs more clarity and better communication at some points.

That starts with small things like maybe a quest log that could give me hints on where to go next (again, i THINK i played through the male path but i got not clue), and maybe also hints as to what content can still be unlocked. I read something in the patchnotes about brothel scenes but i got no clue how to... well... do anything but run out of it.
I read something about acceptance (of your new succubus body i'd assume) in the changelog but it's a stat i find nowhere in the game. Does that stat actually exist?
There was an initial confusion about hunger and arousal... you level arousal with cum but in the stat screen it's called hunger, and while i think it was mentioned at some point i kinda forgot when i leveled up and wondered what the hell arousal is. Which, and that may be a problem with me not being a native english speaker, felt more like a synonym for lust, but that couldn't be right.
Then there is the illusion magic that i... can't turn off i guess? And what even is suspicion? Does that stat (that i also can't find anywhere) do anything? does it go down after a while?
there may be other issues with consistency and clarity i forgot, and ultimately they are more like minor annoyances than anything... but still, if those were fixed that'd be nice.

That aside I encountered a couple bugs, two noteworthy (also because they happened late i actually remember them) are that when i got transported to a random spot in the forest on the turn my energy dropped to 0 it actually got filled way up.
the other being that i lost to the forest boss... and couldnt fight him again once i got back.

There's also a couple other design choices i personally don't like but i think that's more of a personal preference issue. Cum feels a little slow to collect (kinda grindy) and the naming of the squares just... bothers me. I feel like it should be more like a chessboard where above A2 is always B2 and not B4 because there are a different amount of squares to their left.
Having the actions in a fight on the top would be more convenient if they take a couple turns so i dont have to scroll down for every attack.
And energy costs felt... wonky in general. When I defeated the forrest boss I had 140 energy, was level 10 and nothing in the forrest except said boss could hurt me. At all. Yet i felt like a coinflip if i could even reach him. The treck is long, you can be randomly teleported around, i think fights take energy as well (?) and the tentacle traps that take at least 10 energy if you escape successfully but like 40 if you fail are just... annoying. Get two or three of those on the way and you can forget reaching the boss even if your escape is a succes... unless you powerleveled energy... which isn't fun when you are grinding and nothing can even hurt you.

Okay that was a lot of criticism and input, but don't get me wrong. I like the game. Otherwise I wouldn't be writing this and try to help you make it better. I like the setting, and despite my aversion to AI art i have to admit it looks (mostly) good. The writing is good and the gameplay is better and more intuitive than many html games i saw. I think it has potential.

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
There was an initial confusion about hunger and arousal... you level arousal with cum but in the stat screen it's called hunger, and while i think it was mentioned at some point i kinda forgot when i leveled up and wondered what the hell arousal is. Which, and that may be a problem with me not being a native english speaker, felt more like a synonym for lust, but that couldn't be right.
Hunger=Arousal Meter...
You Level Up whenever you accumulate 1000 Cum and Sleep...

I read something in the patchnotes about brothel scenes but i got no clue how to... well... do anything but run out of it.
Your Hunger/Arousal meter must be around 60%+ when you go to the Brothel and you'll have the option of working there... There's a scene during your first time but after that you can work there anytime as long as you have the needed Energy...
There's a bunch of random scenes in Town where you can only reject them unless you have the said Arousal Meter at said point...

Then there is the illusion magic that i... can't turn off i guess? And what even is suspicion? Does that stat (that i also can't find anywhere) do anything? does it go down after a while?
I forgot what level but if you don't have Illusion Magic learned after said Level the game ends... Illusion Magic is automatic... Illusion Magic is supposed to hide your Horns, Wings and Tail and make you look like a normal Human... Levelling Up adds Succubus parts that make you look less Human...

Suspicion increases when you let the Hunger/Arousal Meter get full and you end up killing someone because you drain them to death... Get enough kills by that method and the Humans find out you are not Human and the game ends...

Tarrask

May 5, 2018
Thanks for telling me about how to access the brothel scenes.

As for the rest... sorry if I didnt make it clear enough that i actually understood those things. Or could at least guess. It just felt like there were unneccessary hurdles in my way.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
all the pictures broken?
I modified the file to change all the pictures to jpg except the lust crest. Even tested it after to make sure I didn't mess up. Looks like somewhere along the way I messed up (added the wrong file?)
I had to take wife to a doctors appointment so probably made a mistake in my rush.

I'll fix it in one sec and update this post.

Here's the fixed version, sorry about that. Also updating the links on the front page:

I apologize for the mistake.

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Dev can upload a fix...?
Done. My mistake, sorry!

Your Hunger/Arousal meter must be around 60%+ when you go to the Brothel and you'll have the option of working there... There's a scene during your first time but after that you can work there anytime as long as you have the needed Energy...
There's a bunch of random scenes in Town where you can only reject them unless you have the said Arousal Meter at said point...
75% actually, or there's also a hidden stat for how accepting of your situation you are. (sexual actions raise acceptance).

I forgot what level but if you don't have Illusion Magic learned after said Level the game ends... Illusion Magic is automatic... Illusion Magic is supposed to hide your Horns, Wings and Tail and make you look like a normal Human... Levelling Up adds Succubus parts that make you look less Human...

Suspicion increases when you let the Hunger/Arousal Meter get full and you end up killing someone because you drain them to death... Get enough kills by that method and the Humans find out you are not Human and the game ends...
Yeah it used to be an instant end, but I changed it to a suspicion meter instead.

That starts with small things like maybe a quest log that could give me hints on where to go next (again, i THINK i played through the male path but i got not clue), and maybe also hints as to what content can still be unlocked. I read something in the patchnotes about brothel scenes but i got no clue how to... well... do anything but run out of it.
A quest log is something I'm considering and considering how to implement it without adding new variables.

The brothel scenes are chance encounters. The more sexual actions in town, the higher your fame. The higher your fame, the more likely you are to see any scene. - edit - After reviewing my code, I did identify an issue where if your fame goes above 100 you won't be able to get clients. Fixing that now, but you guys won't see it until 0.39

I read something about acceptance (of your new succubus body i'd assume) in the changelog but it's a stat i find nowhere in the game. Does that stat actually exist?
It's a hidden stat. I'm not sure if leaving the stat hidden is the best decision, so I might change it in the future. But by the 2nd arc the stat will most likely be irrelevant so I wasn't too worried about it.

there may be other issues with consistency and clarity i forgot, and ultimately they are more like minor annoyances than anything... but still, if those were fixed that'd be nice.
Correct, illusion magic can't exactly be turned off. It's automatic once you have it. At least not in town (not yet anyways).

If you come across any issues with consistency / clarity feel free to report them here or send me a message. I fix any bugs I find out about by next update unless they're game-breaking bugs then I'm a bit faster.

That aside I encountered a couple bugs, two noteworthy (also because they happened late i actually remember them) are that when i got transported to a random spot in the forest on the turn my energy dropped to 0 it actually got filled way up.
the other being that i lost to the forest boss... and couldnt fight him again once i got back.
That first one sounds interesting... I'll try and look around for it.
But I may be getting rid of the map entirely. I'm going to do the 2nd dungeon differently and see how people react to it.

As to being unable to fight the forest boss after failure...I'll look into that. That's definitely not good, I'll do some testing and find it / resolve it. Thanks for letting me know!

There's also a couple other design choices i personally don't like but i think that's more of a personal preference issue. Cum feels a little slow to collect (kinda grindy) and the naming of the squares just... bothers me. I feel like it should be more like a chessboard where above A2 is always B2 and not B4 because there are a different amount of squares to their left.
Having the actions in a fight on the top would be more convenient if they take a couple turns so i dont have to scroll down for every attack.
And energy costs felt... wonky in general. When I defeated the forrest boss I had 140 energy, was level 10 and nothing in the forrest except said boss could hurt me. At all. Yet i felt like a coinflip if i could even reach him. The treck is long, you can be randomly teleported around, i think fights take energy as well (?) and the tentacle traps that take at least 10 energy if you escape successfully but like 40 if you fail are just... annoying. Get two or three of those on the way and you can forget reaching the boss even if your escape is a succes... unless you powerleveled energy... which isn't fun when you are grinding and nothing can even hurt you.
This is definitely an area of improvement for me. This is (technically) my first game, and I have a newfound respect for developers and balancing issues. Balancing is hard...
I may lower the costs of some items, but bare with me its a work in progress. This is information I would like to hear more feedback on.

Okay that was a lot of criticism and input, but don't get me wrong. I like the game. Otherwise I wouldn't be writing this and try to help you make it better. I like the setting, and despite my aversion to AI art i have to admit it looks (mostly) good. The writing is good and the gameplay is better and more intuitive than many html games i saw. I think it has potential.
Thanks!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes